'Cheesecake' - Zayn x Liam x Louis

Začít od začátku

"God, your such a slut. Just begging for it."

Liam said. He tugged the boy to their bedroom and told him to strip and lay flat on the bed. Zayn did as told quickly, lying flat on the bed he went to stroke his aching member but stopped when Liam slapped his hand away. He had came back with a few things but Zayn wasn't quite sure what they were. Zayn moaned as he felt the cool metal handcuffs surround his thin wrists, and then attached to the headboard. He tugged roughly at them and moaned at the dull pain; he was a major masochist. He rolled his hips, desperate for friction, as Liam straddled him with a black cloth in his hands. A blindfold. Zayn willing lifted his head for Liam to out it on.

"Safe-word?"

Liam asked.

"You know I don't need it."

"Say it"

"Liammmmm"

Zayn groaned.

"Safe-word now Zayn"

he said a little more stern. Zayn huffed out an annoyed 'Cheesecake'

"Thank you"

Liam said kissing his cheek before shuffling down the boys body.
Zayn couldn't see anything but he could hear Liam shuffling around. Finally, he felt a wet finger swirl around his hole, pressing lightly. Zayn moaned with delight.

"Mmmm, start with two, I don't need much prep."

"Been fingering yourself without me, yeah? Well then I guess I wont prep you at all. Just stick my cock right in you, and you'll just take me wont you? God love, you're such a cockslut."

All of the words went straight to Zayn's arousal. He groaned,

"Yeah, Yeah take me, I'm yours"

Zayn pulled at the cuffs a bit more. Liam leaned in close to his ear,

"Okay"

was all he said before he shoved his full length inside of him. He started up a brutal pace, not giving the brown eyed lad any time to adjust. But, Zayn was loving it, soaking in it, screaming for it. Suddenly the door opened, but Liam hadn't noticed. It was Louis. He was drawn to Zayn's moans which sounded like angels singing and couldn't help himself when he unzipped his trousers pulled them off along with his pants. His bottom half bare, he stroked himself, stifling his moans. 'God', he thought 'they look so delicious'. He knew it wouldn't be long before they noticed he was watching but he was too far gone to stop. So when Liam growled and ripped off Zayn's blindfold, the lad shrieked in surprise. His eyes connected with Louis like earlier, and he felt Liam rolling his hips whilst undoing the handcuffs. Liam knew Louis was in the room but didn't have a care in the world. He turned Zayn's bum to face in Louis' direction, up in the air - his pink hole open wide accompanied by his luscious tanned bum cheeks - on display in front of them both.

"What're you doing standing there? Come bang his face, he loves it. His mouth is to die for, I swear."

Liam grunted while still going in to continue pounding him into the sheets. Louis wasted no time and was soon pressing his length up against his lips. Zayn was so turned on that he didn't even mind that he was blowing his best mate at this very moment. Louis was longer than Liam by about an inch, but Liam's made up for it by having a thicker cock.

"God, you look so good for me right now, babe. So hot with my dick pushed down your throat. Ughhh, fuck m'gonna come."

Louis groaned and released into Zayn's grateful mouth as he sucked on the head and swirled his tongue before swallowing it all. Zayn collapsed onto the bed, his face pushing against the sheets with Liam's thrusts. He showed no indication of stopping, but Zayn was mewling and shaking with pleasure. Liam's head snapped up, that was the sound Zayn made when he was about to come. Liam slapped his bum harshly,

"I think the fuck not. You come when I tell you too. Don't make me use a cock ring on you."

Zayn mewled and whimpered,

"N-no I don't n-need it. I'll b-be good. Pro-promise."

he said stuttering.

"Good, boy."

Liam started thrusting into him even harder and faster than before almost as if he was trying to push Zayn to his limits. Tears were streaming down his face now as his boyfriend hit his prostate dead on over and over again, he struggled to hold his orgasm off. He struggled to impress Liam, to impress Louis, to be a good lad. One who just takes it, no complaints. He was sobbing but he was loving it, and Liam knew it.  Zayn moaned as Liam leaned over him to whisper in Louis' ear, whatever he said caused Louis' flaccid cock to rise again. Louis grinned as Liam told Zayn to straddle Louis, finally giving his bum a short rest. Zayn did as told, though he was confused, he rather enjoyed the thought of Louis' member up his bum. He moaned as Louis slid in, but he was even more confused when Liam climbed on the bed behind him.

"We're gonna bang your tight little hole so good, you wont be able to sit... or stand."

Liam added. Zayn panicked, he immediately tensed up when he felt Liam attempt to slide in as well. He didn't want it, but he did want it. He trembled, still tensed up and squeezing around Louis as the lad moaned, he didn't dare use his safe word though. Liam slid in inch by inch opening Zayn up like never before.

"Come on, love. Loosen up for me. I know you can do this, take both of our cocks in your tight ass at the same time. You want it, you crave it, you need it. And we can make you beg for more."

Liam slurred sexily into his ear. It was like a spell, as Zayn suddenly opened and pushed his bum up higher for Liam. He slid in more and Zayn moaned obscenely at the stretch. Together Louis and Liam moved, and Zayn let out the filthiest moan either of them had ever heard.  They moved faster, harder, stronger; and soon Zayn was a quivering, sweating, and sobbing mess.

"Are you ready to come?"

Liam growled in his ear.

"YES! P-PLEASE YES! L-LET ME C-COME P-PLEASE!"

Zayn sobbed brokenly. Liam nodded at Louis over Zayn's shoulder.
Louis licked the shell of Zayn's ear, and whispered one word. One word had Zayn coming so hard he nearly blacked out with the force of it.

"Go".

That was it, that was all it took and Zayn let loose as his orgasm took over his body, strings after strings of cum shot out of Zayn's length up onto his chest and onto Louis. He could barley breath as the two boys continued to roll their hips up Zayn's now tightening hole, riding through their own orgasms as well, thrusting up and down, getting the best of Zayn. Rubbing against each others members while they both shot their own cum into him, echoes of each of their moans filling the room. After the pair calmed down from their climax, they pulled out of the now whimpering boy. Louis pushed his length into his mouth once more and Zayn sucked lazily. Thankfully Louis did most of the work, pumping into his mouth gently. Meanwhile, Liam was already at the foot of the bed, spreading Zayn's legs open and lifting his hips up.

"God damn Louis look at this. He's so full of our cum."

Liam said as he spread Zayn's cheeks and their cum poured out. Louis pulled from Zayn's needy mouth and went to look with Liam. Slowly, they both took turns - lapping like cats drinking water - at his puckered hole tasting themselves. Zayn was once again writhing on the bed. Zayn mewled. Louis and Liam pulled back chucking softly. They each kissed his hole, then bum cheeks, then the cheeks on his face before laying in bed together. Zayn sighed tiredly and asked Louis,

"Why did you come back so early?"

"I-I erm, I didn't feel well."

Their eyes connected and Louis' were shining with amusement and that knowing glint again. Zayn shoved him weakly,

"You little shit, you knew!"

The three chuckled and snugged in some more, falling asleep.