"Mmhm, and you're also my son," she grinned, her chocolate brown eyes twinkling cheekily. "And as your mother, it's my job to embarrass you as much as possible." Blue countered this with another moody glare. "Oh, don't give me that look," she said, still giggling. "Hm... oh, Yve's got a dentist appointment... tomorrow?! What? Shouldn't we be given more notice than this?"

Blue frowned and craned his neck to see the letter. "Sent on the twenty-ninth of July... You've had this for two weeks and haven't bothered to open it..?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

His mother blushed sheepishly. "Well... I might have done..." Blue shook his head pityingly.

"Sheesh, mum... just as well I made you open it now." His mum blushed more and handed him the letter.

"Shush, you," she tutted flusteredly. "Now go and give this to your sister. She'll want to see you anyway."

Sighing, Blue took the letter from her. "I highly doubt she'll want to see me. Especially as I happen to be carrying a letter explaining that she's going to get her teeth drilled out..."

"It says nowhere on that letter that she's going to get her teeth drilled out,"  his mum said sternly. "Now go and give it to her."

"Fine..." Blue sighed grudgingly, trudging up the stairs and leaving his mother to sort through the other letters. He knocked reluctantly on Yve's door.

"Come in!" sang a cheery voice, and Blue opened the door to find his sister lolling on her bed reading a book, still dressed in her school uniform. Blue gave her a weary smile. She frowned. "You're not allowed in my room," the eight-year-old huffed, folding her arms and pouting.

"Mum told me to give you this," Blue shrugged, passing her the letter, a malicious grin spreading across his face. "Gonna get your teeth drilled out, huh?" he smirked.

Yve looked alarmed. "It doesn't say that!" she frowned. "...Does it?"

Blue smiled and collapsed on the bed beside her. "I'm just teasing you..." he explained, causing the girl to look somehow put-out.

"Oh... well, I didn't say you could stay in my room," she muttered darkly, looking away.

"Tough. I'm staying," Blue grinned, kicking off his faded black converse as if to make himself comfortable.

Yve looked frustrated. "I'll tell mum on you!" she whined.

"Well, mum's the one who told me to give this to you, so good luck with that," Blue retorted, sticking out his tongue with childish yet typical older-brother dominance. He looked down at the book she was holding. "What'cha reading?" he asked.

"Oh... Harry Potter," Yve replied off-handedly, apparently trying to remain distant and huffy. Blue nodded, acknowledging this, but knowing Yve well enough to know that nothing could come between her and her favourite books.

"Mm... what one?" he said curiously.

"The Prisoner of Azkaban," Yve replied.

Again, Blue nodded. "Which one's that?"

"The third one."

"Great," Blue smiled. Not being much of a reader, he had never read them himself, but if he acted interested enough, he knew Yve would stop huffing with him. "What's happened so far?"

"Well... all the dementors are on the train," Yve started uncertainly. "and Harry fainted but this guy with a suitcase gave him chocolate so he's okay now."

"Dementors... what are they again?" Blue frowned.

"Oh, they're these evil things that attack you and suck out all your happiness," She stated proudly, apparently too pleased with herself for knowing this information to keep it all to herself and carry on sulking with Blue.