Chapter 14

Three weeks later, with and upset Ron and Hermione, as well as the other Weasleys, everybody gathered on the train and departed.
"What exactly did you tell your mother?" Harry asked after a few hours.
"That I was bringing Harry Potter, my boyfriend, home for christmas."
"She had no problem with you being gay?"
"She's my mother, just wants me happy. She knew since 2nd year. Father refused to admit it."
"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you think of him Draco." Harry stammered.
"He was a bastard anyways." Draco said kissing Harry. They began to slow and arrived at Kings Cross and found their way out. Draco pointed out his driver and Harry climbed into the car. After a relatively long drive they arrived at the manor. Draco pushed open the doors and gave Harry a basic tour then led him to the west-wing lounge where Narcissa was waiting with some tea and biscuits, she had a book in her hands when they entered.
"Draco! I was starting to worry you were lost." Narcissa said embracing him. "And Harry how lovely to see you!" She said extending her hand which Harry shook gently.
"Thank you Mrs Malfoy for accepting me into your home."
"Oh please call me Narcissa, don't be shy." She said with a warm smile. "Now sit and tell me all about how school has been going for you and how this relationship started." Harry looked nervously at Draco who was unnaturally calm.
"Well, we were arguing and Harry," Harry blused as his name was mentioned. "felt bad after I stormed out."
"Draco, you must control your temper." Narcissa scolded.
"I know, but well Harry came and apologized and said some lovely things, and then we slowly fell in love."
"That sounds lovely. Harry, would you tell me what Draco is leaving out?" Harry's cheeks glowed pink once more.
"Uhhh... It's pretty accurate, just left out the boring stuff." Narcissa raised an eyebrow in her obvious beleif they were leaving crucial things out. The three talked for a few hours before a house elf appeared.
"Mrs Malfoy, excuse my interruption, the food is prepared, let us know when we should set up the dining room."
"I believe now would be a wonderful time. Thank you Clara." The house elf popped off as Narcissa returned to the boys.
"Shall we go eat and then you boys may go settle in." Narcissa, Draco, and Harry ate and talked for another hour before they went their separate ways.