Chapter 13

Ron looked at the two and grimaced turning to Hermione and complaining loudly enough for Draco and Harry to hear.
"- but so obviously?" Ron whined.
"Ronald! Be quiet." Hermione reprimanded him.
"It's alright Ms Granger." Draco said prattily. "Harry just gave me an AMAZING blowjob and I gladly returned the favor." Harry turned crimson, Ron looked sick, and Hermione turned pink before looking away.
"Potter, Mr. Malfoy, although your sexual relationship is appreciated it is NOT appropriate upon school grounds!" McGonagall said. Mumbles of 'sorry headmistress' and 'of course' escaped the four of them as she began her class. the day seemed to drag by at a very slow pace until finally Draco and Harry could escape to their room.
Draco transfigured their two beds into one very large one. Harry raised an amused eyebrow but kept silent.
"So what are we doing for christmas? Because I refuse to go two weeks without you." Harry said as he was spooned by Draco. "I was hoping to ask if you might come to stay at the manor. I know you have bad memories from there but it would mean a lot." Harry thought for a second before it dawned on him that Mrs Malfoy was all alone.
"Oh, I was hoping to see the Weasleys but the manor would be lovely." Harry could feel Draco perk up. "I will have to tell Mum... er... Molly," Harry quickly corrected "that I won't be at the burrow this christmas." Draco could see that Harry was more than a little disappointed.
"Spring break will be Weasley time." Harry relaxed once again, he was pleased Draco was willing to try.