Chapter 6

The next day Harry managed to convince Draco to study with him in the library.
"I'm still not happy Granger and The Weasel have to be here." Draco grumbled as the two walked over to Harry and Draco.
"Hey Harry, Draco." Hermione said curtly although she kept standing as if waiting for Harry to get up, he merely nudged Draco with his elbow and kept reading.
"Hello Hermione, hello Ron. Harry invited me, I hope it isn't and issue."
"Of course not Draco." Ron seemed to just avoid talking to the Slytherin altogether. Everybody pulled out their Divination work and huddled over it, Hermione who started ranting about some moon or another, was slowly putting everybody to sleep. Draco felt fingers lightly running up and down his inner thigh. He glanced over at Harry but he was just sitting there, head resting on his left hand and with a slight grin playing at his lips. Draco was growing steadily more distracted as Harry's hand suddenly went farther up and lightly palmed Draco's cock, Draco shuddered and Hermione looked at him with a mix of worry and confusion.
"C-cold chill." Draco said trying not to pant. Hermione and Ron watched him a few more seconds before Hermione turned back to her notes and Ron turned back to staring at Hermione. Harry began gently groping Draco who was now occasionally shuddering lightly but afraid to lean back because somebody's eyes might see. Finally he could take no more of Harry's innocent face and dirty hands. Draco stood up and quickly gathered his things.
"I'm dreadfully sorry Hermione, but I must get going." Draco said over his shoulder as he left.
"Harry, is he alright?"
"Oh Hermione, I wager he's more than alright." Harry said with a chuckle as he bent over his work.