The supries

The next day Nick didn't come, but some on else did. I thought he left me for ever, but my boyfriend came back Jack. He came up to me and said "Emma do you remember me?" At first I was like who is this but then I remember and said "Jack?!" He smiled and said "I am back" I hugged him and he hugged me back. I said "How was New York, most important how was that big game?" Jack went to NY for a big basketball game for 2 weeks. Jack said "It was awesome we won" he had a big smile and I said "YES!" We both laughed and he knows I am ticklish, he started ticking me we both laughed harder and then he came in for a kiss. He looked at me and said "I missed you" I smiled and said "I miss you too". We left to class everyone was clapping when jack came by. We all entered the class. I was waiting to see Nick but he didn't come. After two classes it was finally lunch time. I saw Nick waiting in line, I was about to go with him but I remember that I was with jack. I wanted to talk to Nick so I told jack I was going to talk to my friend. I had a feeling that jack was looking at me, he was. I finally got to Nick, he smiled and said "Hey, what's up" I smiled back and said "Nothing, I was wonder if I can be next to you in line?" Nick giggled and said "Yeah, sure anything for my buddy" and gave me a small hug, I looked back and jack was still looking at me. I felt a little rude, but Nick is my best friend that was forces to to enter then army. Nick looked at me and said "Emma I have something to tell you" my heart started beating fast, I didn't have words, but I stayed calm and said "Yeah, sure what is it" Nick looked at me and said "I love you Emma" i didn't have any words I froze my eyes were wide open luckily the line started moving. Once I got my food I was next to Nick looking for a place to sit, but Jack had a saved spot for me and called me over I told Nick I had to go but I would talk to him later, i sat down and Jack looked at Nick then at me and said "Who is that, why did he hug you?" But he said it in a mad voice, I got scared I said "He is my best friend, we always hug each other but it doesn't mean nothing" well that's what I think. Jack looked at first like he didn't believe me but then said "Did he try to steal you from me?" I was surprised he would say something like that and I said "No he is just my best friend, nothing to worry about" but deep down I felt like it was not only friendship it was more then that.