Is this what love feels like

As I walked to my house I thought about the look Nick keeps giving me. So I dissuaded to look up "How do you know if someone likes you" in the internet. Once I got home I quickly went up to my room I grabbed my computer and sat on my bed and I began the search. I looked it up and I was amazed that it was the same thing Nick does to me. I laid on my bed and stared at the roof and thought "What would Lilly say". Finally dinner was ready, I got up but once I was about to open the door I got a text message from Nick. It just said "Hey" i didn't answer right away, I dropped my phone on my bed and went to get dinner. I came back and there was another message from Nick it said "We have to talk, Now" I didn't think for a second, I didn't have no choice so I said "Sure, what's up" but he said "No, not though text, I want to meet in person" for a second I was like "Omg this guy is crazy" so I just said "Ok sure where do we meet" he quickly answered saying "Park" in my mind I thought is this the right thing, what on earth am I doing. So I got my shoes and left. I got to the park, I was a little afraid because it was night and I was the only one, but so i thought. I turned around and Nick was behind me, I was about to scream but I didn't. He gave me that look again, I was not going to stand there a look at him so I just said "Ok so tell me why are we here?" He looked at me but this time with a sad and scared face and Nick said "Me and Lilly are back together" I was confused, I know that I was there like Hello i told him "I know I was there" but he looked at me like I was crazy he said "After you left she looked at me and said "I am sorry" but it sound like she didn't mean it" Nick had a look like he was about to cry and then he said "I love Lilly but it's like we are not meant for each other" this time he did started to cry. I looked at him and said "Don't worry there is a girl out there and maybe this time you will know from deep down in your heart" I said it with a smile and Nick looked at me and said "Your right, I will find the right girl" he gave me a friendly hug but I felt like my cheeks turned red. I was blushing?! Nick looked at me and said "Thank you, see you tomorrow Bye" I waved him goodbye. I got back home and I felt wired in my stomach.