Becoming best friends

Every one was already sitting on there desk, we were ready to start school. As soon as the bell rang a boy came running into the classroom asking for a girl named Lilly. It was funny because I am friends with Lilly so I told him "Sorry but Lilly is not here, she is at a doctor appointment" the boy looked at me and said "Thanks I will see her tomorrow then" he had a smile as he walked out of the classroom.                           After 2 whole hours of boredom, I went to look for the boy that was asking for Lilly. I looked down and up the hall, in the cafeteria,in the gym, till I went to the front part of the school. There he was and he was just standing there. I walked up to him and said "Hey" he looked at me and said "Hi, so your Lilly's friend" and I said "yep and are you a friend as well" but he said no I asked how come and he said "I am her boyfriend" I was surprised, Lilly never told me she had a boyfriend. So we talked and talked until I said "Hey I never got your name" he looked at me with a grin and said "It's Nick" I smile and said "Nice to meet you Nick, my name is Emma" so we talked sooner or later we became good friends. like So school was over we said bye and...gave each other's phone number. When  I was walking to my house I thought was it right to get my friend's boyfriend's phone number. Lilly would not really care so I guess it was okay. After a long walk to home I got to my room took a shower,did my homework, eat dinner, did the dishes, and then went to sleep thinking about Nick.