His hand was soft against my cheek and my hair, we were watching a movie while cuddling, enjoying some wine and talking. I was trying to see the movie, as it was romantic and a bit drama thrown in, my favorite kind...

Alex was playing with my hair and softly whispering things in my ear. i blushed from time to time, from the sweetness he was showing.

Saying how beautiful he find me, my smell, the blushing and the smile that he couldn't get enough of. But the bubble was bursted once i saw my phone, for one...it was late and i had an important class at 8 am. And for two, my mom had been trying to call me.

"i gotta go, tomorrow i start earlier" i said watching him, change his lazy smile and eyes to disappointment.

"i thought" he paused frowning "You can stay" he finished looking for his wine glass and taking a sip, waiting for my answer.

"i'm not ready for that" i said and stood up, i didn't want thing to rush, to be too fast. I needed slow, i remembered.

"of course, i'm sorry, sometime i forget..." he said

"what? that i'm a virgin?. it's not about that, i said from the start that i wanted things to be slow, to get to know you and be sure" i said slightly hurt. He thought this was for the sex.

"i didn't mean it like that Amelia, and you know it" he said, with an angry tone to his voice.

"ok, don't. I don't want to fight anymore. I'm leaving, and i'll see you again tomorrow."

"tomorrow" he hugged me and i felt his breath at the top of my head and a kiss.

We kissed properly, like lovers do and i went off. He accompanied me to the entrance and we parted ways, the night was clear and full of stars. The air a bit cold but welcoming. I felt light as a feather, my heart still beating from seeing him, and our kiss.

He did disappointed me somehow, but i idealized him a bit too much, to be my savior, my hero. My doctor.

I cared for him, and i could see that he felt the same, and this was going to grow, maybe to a great love.

i sighted and entered my apartment, and concluded that Jo was asleep. For some reason i wanted to share with her all my night.

"goodnight love xx- A.R" the sweet text appeared on my phone just when i was about to sleep.

"Goodnight Alex xx- Amelia"

.................

After waking up late, i got on the shower and speed up to eat something before leaving for school. I had on a light blue dress and some white sneakers, as today was all lecture day. Nothing with paint or sculpture.

In class i was ready to listen and take notes, as the professor made it's appearance and surprised me, It was Andrew.

Andrew was imparting my literature class, a class i didn't even had to take but added to my curriculum anyway.

He reached the board and wrote 'Andrew Dunham'. After placing the pen on his desk, he turned to face the class. As i was in the front, he easily spotted me and speaker to everyone while doing so.

"Hello Ladies, gentlemen. My name is Andrew Dunham, I'm a writer major in classics and i'll be imparting this class during the first semester, I hope we have a good time and you get to learn a bit of the classics." he said finishing with a smile and the class immediately started to ask questions.

He nodded at me after a while and took the presentation to start his introduction on the course, Even while explaining a topic his gaze would rest on me for a while. I wasn't the type to overanalyze but he was slowly making me feel uncomfortable and it all came to a conclusion when he closed the topic and called me after everyone was out. I was waiting for him to greet every girl that came up to him and he surprisingly moved out of the group and stood in front of me in a second.

"hello Amelia, what i surprise to see you here, and be your professor..." He said smiling at me, while i timidly moved my gaze out of his reach.

He took my face and held it while looking into my eyes.

"God, what a beautiful girl you are, and you don't even realize it" he said.

"i'm y-your student now Andrew, Mr Dunham." i said and scolded myself for the stutter, but i got nervous around him...

"i know. Now i can see you more often. Not only at my friend's boring dinners" He was slowly getting more close to me and it made me aware of the look on his eyes, like he wanted something.

"goodbye Mr. Dunham, have a nice day" i hurriedly said and heard his laugh as i got my things and was stopped by his strong hand. It was soft, and elegant. Nothing like Alex's.

"don't get nervous around me Amelia, and have a good day yourself"

...........................

"Andrew Dunham" i said to Alex as we were talking about our days. I told him i had a new professor, and it was Andrew.

"oh, i didn't knew he was still teaching" he said a new line on his forehead, he seemed deep in thought.

"yeah..." i said afraid of the silence.

"be careful around him, he likes to be a flirt, and you're just his type" he said.

"ok, i doubt it but ok" i answered smiling and hugging him to reassure him i would be ok.

"you don't see it. You are this beautiful, innocent 21 year old, a dangerous mix." he shook his head and placed his arms around me, i was comforted by his warmth and his perfume, he still was in his blue scrubs and sneakers, looking a bit tired but happy we were together.

Once i stepped inside his apartment, he never stopped the kisses and hugs. He was more touchy-feeling than usual. Using his hands to touch my face and body.