The goddess

"Its Orion " That bastard he is attacking my hunters whilst my back is turned .

"Okay Thalia I wil......" I begin to say before she had the gaul to interuppt me "No milady your what he's looking for we can hold out for a few minutes but please don't come here and risk your safety ." she pleaded
"Thalia !" I said only to be innteruppted yet again "Please milady send help."

"That , lying , mudering , evil , RAPIST " I yell which caused the the "Olympian Defender " to visibly tense
"I apologies Milady that the gift is inadiquite I shall try harder to appease you next time " great what is he going on about , and then I realised my sudden out burst may have starteld the male . "Believe it ,or not male you are not my biggest concern today ."

"Knowing you from legend Im guessing that it is lord Orion for he is the only other male who was ever associated with the Hunt who you hate above all other males .

That fact of knowledge somewhat surprised me most people assume that I was in love with that pig due to the story tellers massive error that would vex me now till the end of time .

"You assume correct , and now he is currently attacking the Hunt for this crime his actions deserve a far worse punishment then that of Tartuarus instead he is remembered as a hero through out Myth and the only male to apperantly capture my heart . " I say as sadness tries but fails to enter my voice I would never allow myself to show weakness in front of a male .

"Even in the face of pure sadness and fear you never show weakness or fear ."he says with a hint of intrigue but still by all means platonic."Milady allow me to capture Orion and to see if I can persuade him into giving up his pervese games." The anger that erupted in my voice was only matched to that of a hostile mother defending her children.

"No I want him tortured in Tartuarus so agonisingly slowly that you can hear his screams at every corner of the the primordial through out the rest of eternity." I say letting the anger coursing through my veins show.

"Yes Milady even though I am not to enjoy murder I will personally see to it that your task is attended to only give me seven minutes." he says before disappearing into a flash of purple light.

This male has a lot of nerve but if he succeeds in my instructions of destroying the bastard I shall see what I do with him in future.

Right now I had to meet with someone, who even though we do have a very strained relationship between us to which the Giant war did not help but to make things worse she still had to know. I thought as I flashed to a silver object in the sky to which she now ever pilots without break nor rest . Her auburn hair flowing down her head her , silver dress glinting as it had a millennium ago lossly fitting on her body witch appeared to be late teens much to my protest , anybody who had looked at us would have believed that she was my older sister much to contrary in fact I was older by all means .

Yet despite this she stays on the chariot due to I could not let her leave to do as she likes when she could be hear doing something more adequate for us .

"So are you just going to talk to me or are you just going to keep staring ? " She says in the annoying voice of hers she turned around with that I gazed in to the silver eyes of Diana .

____________________________________________________________________

Ωmega's POV

I had Orion tied up in a material not easily found luckily I have a limitless supply because of the power of creation coursing through my veins . Orion like the Hunt was gawking at how easily I defeated the brute , it was a long uninterrupted silence . In which I had sensed the sudden appereal of Artemis who was atleast a few hundred feet out or at least I thought it was Artemis it's slightly different though still the same. I unsheathed σημείο τού σκότους : point of darkness or I like to call it shadow and pointed it at Orion throat .

"Who are you ?"He ask's "I DEMAND THAT YOU TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" Was this guy serious "Last I checked Mr Orion you are the last person to be making demands and besides I am still waiting for someone." I said clearly terrifying the fool and the silent audience who were watching me like a hawk watching a field mouse until "Tell me who you are male !" What is it now I thought , as I turned around to face a brown haired girl she looked about 15 years she had an arrow drawn back and a look of determination in her eyes and next to her black haired girl with a silver diadem on her head she was obviously the lieutenant .

Though she has been keeping strangely silent through out the whole thing ."As I said to this restrained man on the floor I am still waiting for someone before I state my name or even remove my mask ." I stated calmly "Well incase you haven't noticed there 30 of us and one of you . " the lieutenant says with an obvious smugness to her voice "And didn't you have Mister Orion tied up here also outnumbered and by the looks of it until I showed up he wasn't he ,whats the word ?, beating you in to the ground?"

Apperantly the lieutenant did not take kindly to my help because she yelled fire which caused the hunters to release a volley of already drawn arrows at me , oh well , some introductions are better than others apparently my people skills needed adjustment but still recalling the fact that my memory is that of a toddler a sword fighting , professional runner , with Divination and the power to destroy the universe , but still with the experience of a toddler , so I thought I did quite well as this is the first time I've spoken to a crowd though admittedly a crowd of man hating females armed with Bows and arrows . That was the thought going through my mind.

____________________________________________________________________