I die (Percy)

This story characters are properties of Rick Riordan. The plot however is mine .

Percy's POV

Not the way I thought I'd go out . I would've thought I would have go out I always thought that I was either gonna die stabbing the blade that killed Kronos or blasting Geae away with Typhoon but no I had to die like this.

It was a simple mission me and Jason had to retrieve a apples of immortality from the garden of Hesperids for I needed to do this for Athena's blessing and the reason Jason came on this quest was that for some bizarre reason the best man had to come on the quest to also show Athena the type of people I trust and I couldn't pick Grover due to the fact that he knows little on the prospect of being the best man and I couldn't pick Valdez since he still missing possibly dead so Jason was the best option.

Anyway we're running from the biggest dragon I have ever seen in my life clearly after me and the literal golden apples three to be exact I needed for more too get Athena's blessing in .

But the dragon won't let me get away with it I could see the determination in it's eyes which could only be matched by my love for Annabeth.

when it I mean he started getting faster more graceful with each passing second

" Jason is it just me or is little bitter getting faster ?" I asked Jason who I was running behind " it isn't just you . " Jason I had grown tired of the game cat and mouse I turned around to face the dragon

Athena had asked me to prove that my love for Annabeth is true and I will let no immortal dragon get in the way of that so I did the most stupidest thing possible I charged at the dragon we fought for a few seconds until Jason tried to move in and help but the dragon managed to use fifty of its heads claw to spit fire balls Jason to keep him back and the other fifty to help claw at me .

When all of a sudden the dragon speed strength and accuracy improved he raised by this time I was already covered with cuts from his previous attacks and the poison he used to attack my left shoulder which in turn stopped the movement of the entire limb

And that was when Landon decided to finish it when I charged at him he then he raised his claw to finish it I couldn't have defended fast enough he struck/clawed his claws somehow seemed to extend on the way down and finally he hit me the pain was painful but quick and then everything went black.

Artemis's POV

It's been five years since Percy died and his death struck me painfully , I
had developed some respect for him ever since he held the sky for me at Mount Othrys and at the gift giving ceremony when he wished for my mother's freedom I grown fully able to admire his humble nature

He will be missed by most who knew him .

As we waited for the usual over dramatic thunder and lightning that signified the arrival of father but it never showed instead three flashes of my father ,Posiedon and lady Athena ,what could those three possibly have to discuss amongst themselves

Father said he finally did it when he summoned us to Olympus everyone had different emotions on there faces while everyone has a look of confusion Poseidon had a look of regret Zeus had a look of pride Heaphustus a look of jealousy directed at Ares and Aphrodite who were in the midste of a profound make out session and Athena who had just sat in her throne had the look of shame as if she was disappointed in herself and everyone else had a look of confusion or agitation at another god .