"Hey, Ivy, where are you? We are all here waiting for you!" He exclaims to the phone and I gulp.

"Where are you guys?"

"Well, duh, at the park of course, near your house!" He says confusedly, and I hurriedly say goodbye starting to walk around my house. Where do I start? How do I look for the portal? I don't even know what to do. And if I do find the portal, what am I gonna do when I find Valentine and Jocelyn? I shake my head. This was a dumb dumb idea. Someone like Jace or Alec should have done this.

You are stronger than this. Don't be a coward.

My inner voice scowls at me, and for a moment I feel ashamed. I should stop complaining really. Finally I find the park packed with lots of people and I guess this is the park Simon was talking about. But what amazes me the most, is that the park is built just outside the Institute. I make my way through the crowd looking for a familiar face, when I see Simon jumping up and down, trying to catch my attention and motioning for me to walk to them. I take a deep breath, and slowly begin to walk towards Simon. As I look around him, I see Jace and Clary holding hands, and surprisingly Izzy clinging onto Simon's arm. Magnus is there too, but he is alone and as usual smiling at me. The only person I don't see is Alec.

"You are finally here! You almost missed the show! It is about to begin!" Simon says excitedly and Izzy claps her hand giggling, as I just stand there awkwardly, not even knowing what we are waiting for. But then the crowd seems to get louder and Clary starts screaming looking forward. I turn to look at that direction and see a stage there. It is some kind of a festival or something, and apparently, some band will sing. The drummer is the first one to appear as the crowd begins to scream. My ears are practically bleeding from all the scream, but I am interrupted complaining in my head, when arms sneak around my waist and I smell the familiar scent, making me freeze in my place.

"So you are finally here. Why were you late?" He whispers into my ear putting his cheek on mine hugging me from behind. His touch sends my pulse viral and I struggle to breath. I was right. I was right!

We are together in this realm!

My heart is beating so fast that, I am left breathless and my eyes immediately water. I am glad that Alec is standing behind me, so he doesn't see the tears. Automatically, my hand goes to the bracelet and I grip it so hard that I am surprised it doesn't break.

"I... I was waiting for Nora" I stutter out, praying that Alec doesn't notice my shaky voice. He doesn', because the screams get louder as the guitarist comes on the stage. The moment my heart completely stops is when Alec leans and drops a lingering kiss on my neck. And I have a hard time breathing.

This is not real...

I want to cry. I just want to crawl into a hole and cry my eyes out. This is perfect. We are perfect. But it is not real. Alec and I are not real. We don't exist. And my heart shatters into pieces with that thought. But then something happens that completely and utterly destroys me...

A blonde handsome boy about my age appears on the stage, and that is the moment when the first tear escapes my eye. Because it is him. George. He is here and he is alive and he is smiling and waving at everyone taking the microphone into his hands.

"Helloooo everybody!!" He says to the microphone and my heart skips a beat at his voice. This guy is my brother. He is here. He is with me here standing just a few steps away from me. And I begin silently crying. Because this world, is everything I have ever wished for. This world is the one I want. This life is the one I have always dreamt of. I have a loving parent, I have a boyfriend, I have friends and I have a brother... Maybe, just maybe-