chapter 7

Ashley^^^^^^

I've been in this house with him for a week now and o my god i hate it he has no spare room so i have to sleep in bed with him which don't get me wrong he's hot and all but he always pulls me right on him in his sleep and its weird when i wake up on top of him every morning. Right now he's up in his office doing his work like why couldn't he change his office into a bedroom for me to stay in. The workers i think they're called that but anyways they came and stopped by yesterday. Other than that he's acted like I'm not even here and honestly it sucks cuz i cant leave without him.

I could always text the girls to come over but I'm eating right now and ugh its food life can wait till after i eat food.

Food before life people.

I had made him food which i don't even know if he's ate it but whatever
After i was finished my food i washed dishes and Ashton came in and gave me his plate then left like.
"Im not a maid" i screamed and he grunted.

"Ughh" i huffed and went back to doing the dishes.

Grabbing my phone i checked it and saw a whole bunch of messages from the girls shit i forgot to let them know I'm ok.

I texted them both back and asked if they wanted to come over and they said they will be here in ten.
So i went and changed.

I put on a white sweater that had black writing on it and maroon jeans with a maroon beanie

I put on a white sweater that had black writing on it and maroon jeans with a maroon beanie.^^^^

The door bell rang so i ran down stairs and opened the door.

"Heyyy" they both screamed at me and i laughed.
"I love you guys but shhh id rather ashton not come down." i said and then there expressions changed to shocked i forgot they dont know about the marriage here we go...

"Who ashton"
"Did you guys do the nasty"
"Are you dating"
"Is he hot"
"Is he good in bed"
"When did you meet a guy"
I put my hand over there mouths.

"Ill explain everything"i said and dragged them to the couch and told them everything i remember from that night.
"Wow"
"Can we meet hi?"ashley asked
"Umm no hes working right now on who knows what"
"So hes actually been avoiding you?" sydni asked.

"Ya and honestly it hurts for some reason and the fact that even though we were drunk when we got married that he hates me enough to avoid me." they both looked at me with apologetic faces.

θθθθθθθ
Ashtons pov

"Ya and honestly it hurts for some reason and the fact that even though we were drunk when we got married that he hates me enough to avoid me." she said. I didn't think she actually cared or that i was hurting her i feel really guilty about it now.

I went back and worked on my papers but thought about her.

θθθθθθ
An hour later

I walked down stairs and the front door closed her friends must of left i walked into the kitchen and saw her getting a drink so i got one too.

"D-do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" did i honestly just fucking stutter. With actual fuck is wrong with me
"You actually want to talk to me now what changed?" she asked

"I feel bad for ignoring you this isn't your fault so i shouldn't be taking it out on you." i said
"Sure" she said

"Sure?"
"Yes i wanna go out for dinner tonight" she said and laughed and i ended up joining in with her i love her smile and laugh its beautiful.
Wow since when did i think a girl was beautiful?...
θθθฯθฯθฯฯθθθ
Thanks for reading ya i know its a short chapter but deal with it.lol jk next chapter will be longer.

Vote.
Like.
Comment.
Follow.
Word count 675.