Chapter 3

By the time we got to the club it was 9:15. I got out of the car and walked to the club doors.

"ID please" the bouncer said he was a big guy as in built like muscle and he had a lot he was wearing all black with 'seduction' on his shirt the clubs name.

I pulled out my id and showed him it then the girls did the same and he let us in.

Smoke.
Sweat.
Music.
Loud.
Alcohol.

That's all i could hear and smell it made me sick but its a Vegas club i should of expected it.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" i shouted over the music to the girls they nodded and i walked over to the bar and ordered a shot I'm gonna need it to get past tonight.
"Whats a beautiful girl like you doing all alone in a club like this?" said a husky voice. I turned to the voice and met by piercing hazel eyes. This
Guy is gorgeous his black hair was perfect it looked messy but hot he was built and wearing a tight black t shirt that clung to his body showing off his 6 pack with jeans. He looked like a god sitting there.
"You done staring. I don't really mind but your starting to drool" he said snapping me back to reality
"I-i wasn't staring at you"
"Sure you weren't babe"
"There's nothing to stair at" lie
"Really none even this" he gestured to himself.
"Nope"
"Babe there's a lot more and i could show you if you want" he said while smirking
"Cocky much" i said
"Not at all. You wanna dance?" Yes
"Nah im good ill find my friends its getting late" i said looking at my phone wow its already one damn time goes by fast. My phone was taken from my hand by Mr. sexy god over here yep that's what imma call him now.
"Give me my phone back" i said trying to grab it from his hands.
"Im putting my number in" he said and then called himself.
"Now i have your number" he smirked and gave me my phone back. "Oh god bye" yay he has my number. Note the sarcasm.
I walked around and found Ashley and Sydni grinding on some guys they looked like twins and were hot but not as hot as Mr. Sexy god back there. I grabbed there arms and pulled them behind me.
"H-hey we w-were dancing" Ashley said.
"With r-really hot guys" sydni giggled

Great there drunk.

"Well its one in the morning and I'm tired so we are going home" i said and they both pouted.

I got them in the car and helped Ashley buckle herself in because she obviously doesn't know how to.
I got in a drove back to the hotel.

The whole way back they both were screaming well as they would call it singing but god my ears hurt. They both got into bed and i went and got dressed in my shorts and sports bra don't judge its comfy. And then climbed into bed when my phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw the text.

From: Mr. Sexy god
Goodnight gorgeous

I smiled at the text i don't know why but i thought its cute getting a text like that no one has ever sent me a text like that all i got was night from my mom or friends but that's all.

To: Mr. Sexy god
Goodnight stranger.

I texted back and put my phone down going to sleep with a smile on my face.

θθθθθθθθθθθθθ
I know its short but i promise the next chapter will be longer.
Vote.
Comment.
Like.
Follow.
Word count 629.