chapter 5

Her outfit^^
By the time they were done dressing me and doing my make up i had light nude makeup on with bright red lipstick on. I was wearing high top blue shorts. That showed of my tattoo on my leg with a see through T-shirt that had a bando under it and black stilettos and my hair pinned to one side waves cascading down my chest. And my nails panted black but my ring finger is and aqua color.
I looked hot as f*ck.
The girls were both wearing tight black dresses with there hair braided to the side.
"Okay chop chop lets go get candy waisted" Ashley said running to the car and getting behind the wheel
I laughed at her stupidity and got in the passenger seat with sydni behind me. And then we were of to the club we went to last night. The roads were busy and we heard sirens and then cops flew by us chasing a red beat up old car down e road i bursted out laughing.
"Stupid f***" i screamed out the window and the girls started laughing at me .

Wow people are idiots.

We pulled into the club parking lot and tried looking for a spot to park. Key word tried.
"O MY GODDD there is no were and i mean no were to park" ashley said and i nodded my head agreeing with her.
"Just park in the wendys parking lot then" sydni said.
"Wow thats smart why didnt i think of that" ashley said turning out to the wendys parking lot.

We all got out and walked over to the club and went in but stopped by the bouncer.
"Hey again girls" he said winking at sydni she blushed they are my new ship like they will happen i can see it. The guy is actually really hot and hes about 24ish.

"H-hey Eric" she said back. Sooo there on first name bases.

"Ok well we are gonna go in bye love birds"ashley said pulling me in and leaving them two alone.
"Lets go get a drink you have many to go" she said laughing and we went over to the bar she got us each 3 shots im dead by the end of tonight. I took them and drank them fast.

Bad idea

My throat started to burn but after the burning stopped i tapped the bar and he gave me another and i drank it. This on e didn't burn as much.

4 or 5 later my phone buzzed and i looked at it.

Mr. Sexy god
Slow down on the drinks would ya ;).

I looked around and sure enough he was sitting on one of the couches watching me not even paying attention to the two blondes touching him.

To: Mr. Sexy god
Nah i think good.

I wrote back and put my phone down taking more shots.

I started to feel a buzz and got dizzy god i hate being a light weight it suck that i cant drink much and if i do i get drunk fast.

"You wanna dance" i know that voice and when i turned sure enough it was him. I gotta find out his name tonight.
"N-nah imm good" i said and giggled o god i just giggled. I turned back my face heating up and took 3 more shots fast hoping it would calm me down but it made me worse i don't have control of my body like at all.
"I ink you've had enough"he said and pulled me to the dance floor and turned me so i was facing away from him. He grabbed my waist and started grinding me against him. He funny thing is i let him and i liked it. I threw my arms up around his neck and started sliding down him still grinding against him wow im gonna regret this tomorrow. I went back up and turned to him and kissed put my lips to his he stayed there stunned for a few seconds before he started to kiss back putting one arm around my waist and one on the back of my head holding me there.
When he finally pulled back i asked.
"You wanna get some drinks" he nodded and we went and did 8 rounds of shots each.
"I win" i slurred as i finished my last one
He laughed at me and stood up almost falling over.
Next thing i know were in his car and were driving somewhere.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ
Thanks for reading will update again today.
Like.
Comment.
Vote.
Follow.
Word count 773