12•Uh Oh

New Years was great we had a party with both swim teams at Harus place- but some embarrassing stuff did happen like the spin the bottle at the Christmas party, which is why I've been avoiding Sousuke and Rin for a while now.

It was nearing summer now and, admittedly, I did miss them both. As the weather is quite hot now I thought I could invite them along with their swim team and the iwatobi boys to the beach. A win win for all of us- I get to see them both and we all can swim. Do I even have a swim suit to wear? No I don't think so but if I remember correctly the team is going shopping for new swim suits as well, I hope they don't mind me tagging along.

"Hey guys!" I yelled while waving as I approached the team and Gou. They all waved back and Nagisa decided to enquire about why I came.
"Oh, uh, because I also need a swimming costume." Which gained a few blushes from the likes of Makoto and Rei. We hurried in and I dragged Gou off to help me find the perfect swim suit.
"What style should I go for, Gou? Something cute, a one piece, a bikini?" I quizzed her as we walked down the several unexpected isles of swim gear.
"What about something to impress Rin or Sousuke?" She suggested as she turned from her browsing to confront me.
"Uh hu, I see the way you look at them both (y/n)." I got slightly irritated as she smirked at me and tried to act like I didn't know what she was talking about but she wasn't buying any of it.
"Ok then." I obliged much to her surprise. Gou began to lead the way grabbing many different types of bikinis- cute, high waisted and ones that even exposed more skin than necessary. We went to the changing rooms where the boys where currently trying on and Rei was deciding on which swimsuit looked the most beautiful.

"Hey guys." I greeted as Gou was becoming more and more infatuated with the boys muscles as we got closer. Gou passed me many swim suits that I was unsure about but on the last one as I was changing I could hear the muttering get louder. I stepped out oblivious the fact that Samezuka was previously chatting away and said "Kou, what about this one?" But when I looked up everyone way staring at me and I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as I met the gazes of two Samezuka boys.
"It looks great!" Gou squealed in excitement. Hastily, I ran back into the changing rooms and got changed. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as I put my back to the changing room door, my chest rising rapidly up and down.