Just for the night

This is what sangs room will be similar to. 

Chapter 1- SANGS POV

I woke up to my mom screeching up the stairs for me to make them breakfast, I sat up and groaned CRAP!!! she woke up first. As fast as I could I shuffled through my boxes and got changed then I rushed out dodging the boxes and furniture. I went down stairs and saw mother and Marie standing there waiting for me, dad was missing so he must be on another buisness trip. I quickly set to work making them bacon and eggs for breakfast and serving it for them at the table, then escaping to the kitchen where I quickly ate my bacon sandwich. When they had finished I collected the plates and cutlery and hurriedly washed them before putting them away, I was about to start on my other chores when mother walked inane sneered at me " where do you think your going whore your not escaping you punishment". She grabbed the glass plate from the cupboard and threw it on the tiles, the sound of the glass shattering echoed through the silence of the house. She roughly pushed me down onto the broken glass I could feel the shard cutting into my flesh and the blood running down my legs, I could hear it dripping onto the floor. " stay right there you brat" she snapped and I watched a she waltzed out of the room with a sadistic grin on her face.

It was hours before she came back out and I knew she had forgotten all about me " clean this up and go back to your room you bitch" she snapped as she walked out of the kitchen again. I rushed to clean up the mess so I could just go back to my room, as soon I was done I limped up the stairs and into my new room I quickly got out my first and kit and cleaned up my cuts. Then I set to work on making my room right since yesterday I had to unpack everyone else's stuff. Since I put all my stuff was in the garage I started with painting my walls white the a painted the roof a nighttime blue colour, while the walls dried I went downstairs to make everyone lunch, I wa surprised to see my father sitting at the table with them all when I came back out, when they were finished father followed me into the kitchen he said " what do you want now." You see my dad buys me thing every time I get abused, I think it's his way of making himself feel better, I know there no way I can say nothing cause last time he just bought me a laptop so I decide on a car, I mean I know I don't exist but I'll make a fake ID so a say " a car" he says okay and walks out I mean it's only fair I get a car Marie has one and every time I get something new so does then i finish up in the kitchen continuing this train of thought walking back to my room.

Now that my rooms dry I start by putting in the pink and gold flooring when it's done I read for ten minutes till its dry. I carry up the stuff to make my bed then I put it together, I put my sparkly gold bedside table on either side, then is put my pinks lamps on them along with a photo of me and all the other decorations for them, then I proceed to carry up all my cupboards and put the into place and place all the things in their correct places. All I need to do now is my walk in wardrobe and minion decorations and my bathroom, I switch on my radio and sort my closet making the show rack and other racks and boxes and containers.

After that I sorted out all my toiletries and put the glow in the dark stars on my roof, by then it was night " sang you whore where's dinner" my mom screamed, a quick glance a the clock told me it 8:30 and I was supposed to have it done at 8:00 f...

After that I sorted out all my toiletries and put the glow in the dark stars on my roof, by then it was night " sang you whore where's dinner" my mom screamed, a quick glance a the clock told me it 8:30 and I was supposed to have it done at 8:00 for them to eat, I quickly bolted down the stair and started cooking my moms favourite taco soup, when it was done I quickly served us all some, did the dishes and just as I was about to leave my marie grabbed my arm and hissed in my ear " next time I want my dinner on time whore, I'll be sure to remind mum to punish you tomorrow". I ran um to my room and listened to my radio and read another murder mystery book, I was at the last chapter when I herd the loud thunk of rain hitting the roof outside. The my mind wandered back to my mum and her punishments and I had thought what if I ran away just to get out of the house have some fresh air. I quickly packed some Spare clothes into my duffel bag, a book , some crackers, my water bottle, then I changed into my black tights and a hot pink skivvy. I wouldn't runaway forever though only for one night!