"Welcome to France. Please enjoy your trip." The pilot said. The plane landed minutes ago. Now, I'm helping Kate get her luggage down the compartment.

Kate's POV

We just landed and I'm really excited to see Paris. They say it's a beautiful place. And it's the city of love. Too bad I don't have a boyfriend. Marc and I went out of the airport and my eyes went wide. The place was wonderful. It's better than the pictures I saw from the Internet.

"Wanna go grab something to drink or eat?" Marc asked.

"Yeah sure...where are we staying anyway?" I asked.

"The hotel near Mr. Cruz's office." He said while looking for a taxi.

"Let's go to the hotel first before grabbing a bite." He said.

We arrived in front of the hotel. It looks beautiful. We went inside and I looked around. This place is so big and the decorations are exquisite.

"Welcome to Paris France Hotel, how can I help you?" The lady at the reception asked with a French accent. She's basically eyeing Marc from head to toe. She looked at him with lustful eyes.

"We want two rooms." Marc said.

"Oh I'm sorry, but there's only one room left. It's peak season." The lady said. Marc then looked at me.

"Are you okay with that?" He asked.

I just nodded and he took the keycard. We went up to our room. The room wasn't that big. It's as big as my living room. There was a sofa and a bed. I plopped onto the bed and took my shoes off.

"So, let's meet downstairs in fifteen minutes?" Marc said, making me sit up.

"Yeah sure." Marc turned around to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait. Where will you sleep?" I asked.

"You sleep on the bed, I'll be sleeping on the couch."

"But you're the boss. I should be the one on the couch."

"You're a lady." I was about to protest when he cut me off.

"Would you prefer both of us sleeping on the bed?" He asked smugly.

"No!" I said immediately.

"That's what I thought."

I went down after I took a shower and found Marc sitting on a chair in the lobby. He changed into his long sleeve and jeans.

"I called Mr. Cruz that we had landed already. We're meeting him tomorrow morning at ten." Marc said when I was in front of him.

I just nodded and Marc and I grabbed some bite while leisurely admiring the view.

I can see the Eiffel Tower. We walked to a park and sat on a bench. I was munching on bread and I moaned. Man, French bread tastes good.

We went to different shops and food stalls. It was late already so we decided to go back to the hotel.

"Better get some sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day." Marc said while preparing himself for bed.

"Good night, Marc." I said while tucking myself in bed.

"Good night Kate. Sweet dreams." Marc said softly.

I jerked up from another dream. I was sweating. These dreams keep coming back. I don't know why. I looked at the clock and it's six am. I decided to take a long hot shower. I changed into my white blouse and blue pencil skirt. I got out of the bathroom and noticed Marc wasn't on the couch. I then suddenly heard Marc say, "Good morning!" I was surprised and I suddenly lost my balance. I was half prepared to fall flat on my face when I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist.