Knight In Shining Armour

Kate's POV

God my head hurts. What the hell is happening? Oh wait. Troy. I opened my eyes to see Troy staring at me. I was in a blue room. I remembered this room. I used to hang out with Troy here. We're in his vacation house.

"What the hell?!?" I snapped.

"Good morning, love."

"Why the hell am I here?"

"Because....you're gonna be my wife."

"Are you crazy? I'm not gonna be your wife."

"You will. Because tomorrow, we'll be leaving for Canada."

"I will never ever be your wife, you understand?" I answered.

Troy walked towards me and grabbed my jaw. I flinched but stayed strong.

"You are gonna be my wife. Nobody's gonna save you. Marc will never find us. You're gonna be with me until we grow old. We're gonna make a family like you've always wanted."

" I'm not gonna have a family with you. You're awful. You're an asshole." He was really mad. His jaw clenched.

"You're an ass and a bastard. You're crazy enough to believe that I will marry you. Don't you understand? I don't love you. I will nev-" A sharp pain spread across my cheek.

"Don't ever ever say that. Fine. Be that way. Oh and by the way, that life in you will soon be gone. I'll make sure of that." He said while pointing at my stomach before leaving and locking me in the room.

My hands quickly enveloped my stomach. I couldn't let anything happen to my baby.

"I'll protect you. Don't worry. Mommy's not gonna let anything happen to you."

Hours passed and I realized he took everything from me. My phone was gone obviously. I just prayed that Marc or Stella would find me. The door opened and Troy came in with a food tray.

"Eat. I'm not poisoning you since you're gonna be my wife soon."

"I'm not eating."

"Eat or that baby dies tomorrow after we wed. I'm giving you a chance to take care of your baby. After you give birth, you'll never see the baby turning one."

"Fine." He placed the tray on the table.

"Oh and don't make me mad. I'll really make sure to kill that baby once you make me mad again." With that, he left. I started sobbing again.

"Baby, I'm gonna protect you. You're not going anywhere. I'm not letting you die." I caressed my tummy. I ate so that the both of us have energy.

It's past 1pm and I'm starting to feel hopeless. Troy entered again and said, "Wear this ring. We're engaged as of today."

"No! I'm not marrying you!"

"You will." He forcefully took my hand and tried slipping the ring. I resisted and started kicking.

"Stop resisting!" I didn't listen and kept resisting.

"You're really making this hard for me. Fine. Let's do it the hard way." He then started pinning me on the bed and kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I cried when he started leaving marks on my neck. I kept wriggling to escape but I couldn't. He's too strong. My wrists are already hurting. There'll be bruises later.

He started tearing my dress. "Stop! Stop!" I cried.

"You leave me no choice, Kate." He continued tearing my dress until I'm left with my underwear and bra.