Chapter Five

Violet----------------------------

I stared at the TV uncomfortably, channel surfing. I wasn't even looking for something to watch. Alexander was in my house on my couch. Thing was, that wasn't even the major part, the major part was that he saved my sister. I know save's kind of exaggerating it, but she's my family! One of my only family. My eyes kept wandering over to him, my finger still on the channel button.

He kept glancing at me. Finally, one of us said something. "Can you stop it? It's getting annoying!" He said grabbing the control. "Guess guys just can't stand it when the girl has the control." I scoffed. "Theres a reason for that." Alexander said smugly. "Why? Because guys can be control freaks when it comes to the TV?" I said. "Nah, its just girls are always so undecisive." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's true, 'Oh my god! What should I wear for homecoming! What if that bi-otch has the same dress?! Better get the blue one, or the red one? Maybe the Green one. I don't know how about all of them?! Squeee!!'" He imitated in a high pitched voice. I stared him. "First of all, what the fuck? Second, that has to be the worst impretion I have ever heard, third, is 'squee' even a real word?" I asked. Alexander just grunted while checking the guide for channels.

We sat there, watching a horror movie. "This is so damn predictable. I bet you anything that chicks going to die because she thinks her boyfriends still alive. That guy's going to try and kill the killer but is going to fail because, one, gun powder doesn't work when its wet with lake water, two, he's super cocky." I complained. "Just shut up..." He said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and waited in boredom. 

Just like I said it would, they both died and the movie ended. "That was boring as hell." I said with a whistle. "Oh, what? Uh yeah, it was totally boring. Not scary at all." He said dumbly. "Yeah right, you were trying to hold my hand through most of the movie!" I said with a snicker. "Nuh-uh! I was all, like,  brave with uh bravery!" He said making us laugh. "Your so cute when you laugh." He said after he got back his breathe. "What?" I asked staring at him. 

"What? I didn't hear anyone say anything." He said, nose held high into the air. "Suuuure." I said. Why couldn't this have happened to anyone but me? It sucked....and rocked... at the same time. I stared at him for awhile.

I hadn't noticed but I had fallen asleep. When I woke up, my head was resting on a pillow. Soft pillow... I snuggled closer to it. The pillow snored loudly. It snoured. I was wide awake now, staring up at none other than Alexander. I noticed something wierd about him, something, peculiar. "You should stop staring at meeee." he said, eyes still closed. I blushed madly, "Oh shut up!" 

He smiled down at me. "Take a picture, or keep staring, whichever you want." He said. "Shut. Up." I huffed. "Why do you paint your hair blond?" I asked. The question startled him. "How...how did you know?" He asked. "You roots, their black." I said simply. Alexander ran his hand over  his hair. "I guess maybe I should just paint it red this time." He said seriously. I shook my head vigourisly. "Just let it grow out! Or paint it back to your original color!" I said.

"Why?"

"You would look better like that." I said hastily. "I doubt it. One reason why girls like me so much is because of my hair. It looks awesome like this." He said. "Yeah right! Most guys think your a natural blonde. THAT is a reason alone to dislike you. Or thats what the guys think." I scoffed. "I don't like your tone of voice." He said with a sniff. "Its my house." I said. "I know its nice house, but what's that got to do with our conversation?" He said ignorently. I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long... couldn't exactly write, under my circumstances. I promise to write at least one chapter a weak at the most. I'm getting super distracted 

l、

゙(゚、 。 7