Bullies, Bullies

Maddies POV

I sat by windowsill and read a book. A knock was heard from my door, "Who is it mom?" I yelled
"ITS MARGE." She yelled back. Stomping was heard all the way up to my room, the door swung open as Marge yelled, "GUESS WHAT." I made a confused look at her which she knew was the meaning, what?
"It's more than a what," she knew, "I know a way we can finally get back, the stupid, idiotic, Kendall Vertes."
My face looked down at the stained black carpet my fluffy purple socks stood on, "um..and what's that?"
"This stupid book of generations someone gave her, she's related to...guess who?"
"Skyler Heid. I know."
"HUH? You knew about his before me? You've could've got her a LONG time ago."
"No, I never would've been able too."
"Why not? I thought you hated her after all."
"I don't Marge."
"After what she did to you?"
I stood up and looked at her fierce blue eyes, "No, she did it to YOU, not ME."
She saddened up, "You liar."
"No, you told me about it, I wasn't there. STOP MAKING UP YOUR OWN LIES!"
I stood up on the windowsill, "LEAVE!"
She ran to me, speeding up and opened the window and pushed me, I tried saving myself but it was too late, I flew, I was pushed out of my own apartment, 7 stories high. I screamed and beard my mom yelling my name and at Marge, marge was crying, I knew it. I hit the ground hard. I slowly exited my broken body. And stared at it. I walked around it and flew up to Marge and my mom. My mom is yelling at Marge, marge is crying and getting her things to leave. My mom picks up the book and finds Kendall's name, quickly running out and looking at me, I hug my mom but she doesn't know.

She yells, "My daughter is dead!"
I see her cry and I whisper in her ear, "no I'm not"

Hope you guys liked the chapter lol! Marge can be feisty yikes! Feisty enough to KILL MADDIE! 'Murderer' shall we say?