(Aphmau)

FlaconClaw

"ScalesWind"

"Oh really?"

No

"Yup"

"While you're there you have to check out this awesome old house. I don't remember what it's called, but it's old fashioned and is told to be haunted"

Sorry, no haunted houses where I'm going. Just the ghost of the man I used to love

"Sounds cool"

I sipped my lemonade and looked off into the horizon, I knew what I was doing. I was lying straight to Garroths face because he knew what was in FalconClaw. He knew who was in FlaconClaw.

I didn't need Garroth worrying about me. I felt bad about lying, but I had to.

Suddenly I heard a loud splash. I looked to see Laurence in the pool.

"Ugh"

He was fully clothed still, so why he was in the pool was beyond my understanding.

"Garroth! You imbecile! You left that stupid ball by the pool and I tripped over it!"

Garroth was laughing his head off. Laurence growled and got out of the pool. He marched over and managed to drag Garroth by the poolside and push him in. This time I laughed. Garroth rose from the water and flipped his hair out of his eyes.

"Oh, not cool bro"

He grabbed Laurence and pulled him in, the two were splashing and wrestling. They looked ridiculous, I couldn't help myself from laughing so hard tears came out.

Garroth got out of the pool and ran over to me.

"Garroth..." I gave him a warning tone and glare in response to the evil grin he had.

"I'm just getting my lemonade" he reassured. And as I looked away I was swept off my feet. Two wet arms holding my bridal style.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no" I squealed and held onto his neck so he wouldn't throw me. There was a small moment, where time seemed to slow. We were looking into each other's eyes. His sparkling blue eyes gazing into my hazel ones. We both leaned in ever so slightly, like there was a magnetic force pulling. I felt his warm breath and forgot what was going on. And since I was distracted, I loosened my grip on Garroths neck.

Before I knew it I was under water. I rose to the top and gasped.

"You jerk!"

He tossed me a small towel and I caught it, I swam to the side and wiped off the small amount of make up I had. Garroth looked astonished.

"Quite staring creep" I joked.

"You look the same without make up" he said, and I barely caught him say "just as beautiful" under his lungs. I pretended not to hear and splashed him.

"I said no"

"Yet, I still threw you in"

Garroth sat on the side and took off his shirt. I immediately noticed the insane muscle that was chiseled into his body. Water rolled down his abs and I felt my face heat up. He smirked and leaned in close to my face.

"You're staring"

My face blossomed into a deeper blush and I gasped a little. I went under water to cool off my face. I was just now noticing Laurence had left.

He came out in his shorts and cannonballed into the pool. When he came back to the surface he pointed to the deck.

"There's a bathing suit Katelyn usually leaves here, you can borrow it if you want"

I nodded quietly and avoided looking at Garroth. I grabbed the bikini and went into their bathroom. I set my clothes to dry in the tub and I put on the bathing suite, praying it would fit and I wouldn't be embarrassed. To my surprise, it fit perfectly. It was a simple dark blue bikini with black designs. I looked it over in the mirror and made sure everything was secure.

I went outside and cleared my throat. Garroth turned around and froze, he was now in his own light blue bathing suite. He looked me over and I felt timid under his gaze. He walked over and held my forearms.

"You look beautiful" he said keeping eye contact. I smiled feeling a little better and a little more confident.

"Thanks"