But we'll get into it, and we'll realize we have time alone, and it'll be just as great as I planned it at first. I know it will be."

"Not really much time alone!" I reminded him.

"Well, yeah...but you know what I mean."

"Yeah...."

So yeah. That was the surprise Harry gave me after the going away dinner. The videos. As usual, Harry thought of everything for me, and all I could give him was...special lovin' that night. But I would have done that anyway. Why can't I be creative and thoughtful like that??? Aaaaaaah! He makes me look bad!

But then again, I don't care what I look like, as long as I'm with him. I obviously make him happy in other ways. Though I can't see them.

So now, it was time to say goodbye to Lou. I had been dreading this moment for months. And now it was here. It would have been a LOT easier, had he not almost died a few months ago. But now, I can't stand wasting any moments with him, or anyone, for that matter, because....you never know when they could be your last! So now we'll be away for 4 whole months! What if something happens?

Echhhhh. I had to just stop myself from thinking too hard, like usual.

The back lift gate closed on the SUV, and Sid got in the driver's seat. Lou was standing up near the wall of the flats now. Harry took my hand and we walked across the grass to him.

He looked sad. But he was trying to be happy for us.

"Mate, you can still come with" Harry said right away.

"Nahhh mate...gotta live my own life sometimes."

"Yeah, but that's later. When we all get married. We still got time for Triangle Time, dude!" Harry joked.

"It'll do me good, I'm hoping." Lou said, looking down at the grass. I knew exactly what he meant, and so did Harry, because Harry didn't try and convince him any more after that.

"Well, I'm gonna give you guys your privacy to kiss goodbye", I said, and I walked back down the grass and leaned on the front of the car and waited.

I watched them talk, and laugh a few times, then talk more, then laugh. They looked at me both together once, too, then slapped each other's shoulders, then laughed.....after a few long minutes, they hugged. At first it was a very bro type hug, and they broke away. But half way through the breaking away, they pulled back in and hugged more. This hug was more than a bro hug. It was a real hug. And it was pretty long.

I smiled, and teared up. And I took out my phone and took some pics of them. That was our thing now, with us three. Whenever a special moment happened, one of us would shoot a pic and send it to the other two phones, so we'd all have those moments to treasure, because...life is....short.

Harry walked down the grass and stopped at me. His eyes were glassy and a little red. I took a deep breath, and nodded as he got into the front seat of the car.

I walked up the grass again, and stood in front of Lou.

He watched me walk up, never taking his eyes off of me, and they remained fixed on mine as he stared down at me in front of him.

I looked up at him, not knowing what to say, or where to start or what to do.

He just....stared at me for a few moments. Finally I started laughing.

"Sorry....I just...I was memorizing every speck of your face." he said and laughed.

"I figured it was something like that. It's ok...it gave me time to memorize every speck of YOURS."