Of course, my dad did a duet with Harry too, ya know....them being famous singers and all....THAT was really cool. I video'd the entire thing. I video'd everyone, so I could watch the videos on tour, in case I started missing everyone.

Even though, Harry surprised me later that night when we got home, and showed me his phone. He had everyone there make video messages for me, telling me how much they loved me and how they were going to miss me, and all that mushy stuff.

I cried watching each one.

But there was ONE person missing in the videos.

Louis.

When I had asked Harry about it, he rolled his eyes, and said "Oh. Right. I started a video with him, and he was babbling on and on, and then....he started crying."

"He....really? Nuh uhh. Like...actually crying?"

"Oh yeah! Actual CRYING, Gwen. Legit, tears burst out of his eyes, and his head sunk down in his hands and I stopped the video and...yeah. Had to console him! He told me after he apologized, that he'd just facetime us instead, if he ever got lonely. I think he was scared that I'd be pissed...ya know, since he was like...opening the envelop on what we CLOSED a long time ago?"

"Oh my.......Awwwwww! I feel horrible! Poor Lou!! He's gonna miss the HELL out of us! I mean...it's always us three! It's always our.....triangle! Now I'M gonna cry!! Dammit!!"

I asked where the halfway done video was, and he said he deleted it. Lou forced him to.

I said, "Well is it still in your deleted videos folder?"

Harry's eyes widened....."I think it might be!" He checked, and sure enough, there it was.

"Here...you watch it, and I'm gonna take a leak."

"You just don't wanna get all teared up! I know you!" I teased him as he walked away. It was true, though. I knew Harry would probably get emotional watching Louis break down like that.

I took a breath and started the video.

He seemed fine at first, but I could see that he wasn't. To anyone else, he'd seem perfectly fine. But to me...I could see the stress. The sadness. The worry about us going around the world, and the loneliness he'd have and the missing us he'd be doing.

And then, like Harry said, right out of the blue, all his stress came to a head, and he burst out in tears like a girl would do.

Wow.

I watched as the video got all jumpy and moving around as Harry went up to give him a hug. Louis's hand came up and he cried "turn it off please Haz".

Waaaaaah!

The whole thing made me so sad, my stomach hurt. We had offered Lou to come along on tour. We did! Harry thought it would be fun! And he could do some sort of job on the tour, and actually get paid! But he said no. We were bummed, but we knew we couldn't be "The Triangle" as we'd started to call ourselves lately, all the time. We can't ALWAYS be like that.

I wiped my tears, just as Harry came out of the bathroom.

"So?" he said as he sat down and I handed him his phone back.

"Poor Lou. He's killing me!" I sniffed and tried to compose myself.

"Yeah...I wish he'd said yes to coming with us. I really do. It won't be the same without him around. Which is strange, because when I planned this tour, I had it all imagined out with just me and you. But now...I feel like it's not gonna be as good as it could be, without him too! Weird, eh?