-*Chapter One*-

Marie's P.O.V

I nearly fell flat on my face as Lynn and I got off the train. Me being a clutz, I didn't notice the slight drop between the train and the platform. I straighten myself up, looked to see if anyone saw, and continued walking; despite Lynn laughing uncontrollably behind me. As we got closer to the studio, I started getting worried. What if I wasn't ready, or good enough for these classes. I bet everyone's going to be better than me! Including Lynn. I'll just be that horrible dancer that won't get noticed. Lost in thought, I once again tripped because I hadn't realized that there was a small bump in the sidewalk pavement. But this time, just as I was about to hit the ground, and probably ruin my new leotard, a felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. They were warm and muscular. This, oddly, made me feel tingly all over.

"Thanks," I said looking down in embarrassment. Sometimes I wonder how I even became a dancer.

"No problem; the last thing I wanted was to watch you get hurt." said a familiar Irish accent. His words made me smile. I looked up into the speaker's bright blue eyes. Shock rushed through my veins and into my lips, "N-N-Niall H-Horan!!"

Niall's P.O.V

The Boys and I just arrived at NYC for a surprise performance and for the upcoming Teen Choice Awards. I wanted to get familiar with my surroundings so I went for a quick walk. No one noticed me (thankfully) but if they did, I had my bodyguards close behind. As I scanned the crowd, I noticed two girls, one blonde and the other brunette, in a leotard and tights just ahead of me. They both had headphones in, but the brunette one looked a bit troubled. The urge to know what was troubling her tugged at me. Just as I lifted my hand to get her attention, she tripped and nearly fell flat on her face. I found my arms wrapped around her waist, keeping her from hitting the filthy sidewalk. I guess my reflexes took over. The brunette thanked me without looking up, clearly because she a little embarrassed. When she did look up at me, her expression changed from frightened to astonished. I realized she knew exactly who I was. Her beautiful, brown eyes reflected the sunlight as she widened them and spoke with an obvious stutter.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Marie,"  she responded, slowly moving her eyes to the left.

"That's a lovely name," I said desperately trying to start a conversation. Apparently, my compliment made her eyes return into contact with mine. A set of pearly white teeth shown from beneath her rosy lips.

"Do you want me to walk with you a little, in case you fall again?" I asked Marie nervously.

"Haha, very funny, Niall," She responded sarcastically. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall, blonde girl silently freaking out and mouthing the words "Marie! Marie! OMG! Marie!" We both walked over to her, who name was apparently Lynn. They told me all about how they are going to a ballet program called ABT. It sounded like they were very nervous.  We reached their destination in no time after a couple of blocks. After exchanging numbers, I asked Marie and Lynn if they'd like to go out for lunch tomorrow with the boys and I. The pair of dancers agreed, hugging me goodbye before entering the studio. I sighed and made my way to the nearest restaurant. Excitement kept me from thinking straight so I ended up letting my bodyguards lead the way. I knew the second I saw Marie that she was the one for me.

-*Author's Note*-

Hey, It's me again :D Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what chu think :3 Again, Cat wrote this one. I just added detail again :P

xox Nicole 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 26, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Forever after~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें