06 | Day

June's brother seemed very kind. I don't think June told him about us because his face looked shocked when I told him I was June's boyfriend. Anyways, at least he allowed me to stay for the night.

So I plan to scare June but it fails because once she gets out, I grab her by the waist and pull her closer, and then even closer until I end up kissing her. We get interrupted by a dog barking behind her which I assume is hers.

"Ollie! I forgot to take you for a walk." June says while picking up a leash.

"I'll walk Ollie with you."I state, while walking towards the door.

"Okay, let me go upstairs and change." She says while going up to her room and closing the door.

After 2 minutes she comes out wearing black dress up to her knees, black flats, and a little bit of make up with her hair down. She looked so stunning and beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried. 

"Whats the occasion, sweetheart?" I ask with a huge smile on my face.

June started to blush.

"Nothing. I just thought, you know, to dress up, that's it." June says.

"Well then" I say while grabbing Ollie's leash. "Lets go." 

June and I walk towards the park telling more about each other until we realize it 8:00. We take Ollie back home and I stare at June's beautiful face the whole way. 

Once we get inside I remove Ollie's leash and let him go. 

I run up to June and pick her up bridal style and she lets out a fit of giggles. we go up into her room and lock the door so we don't get interrupted and have a little... fun.

***

THIS IS SO CORNY LMAO! I WAS SUCH A CORNY 12 YEAR OLD.