1♡

Chapter 1
:・゚✧*:・゚✧"This bud of love, by summer's ripening breath, May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.":・゚✧*:・゚✧

                       『✧~゚❀❀~✧』

swat

"Ow! Daddy that hurts!"

swat

"I'm sorry daddy!"

swat

"Tell your mum that you're sorry." Harry whines and wipes the tears tracks on his face.

"M'sorry mummy."

Harry lied about completing his homework so he could see a movie with friends.

School was very important to his parents so this was a huge no-no.

Despite his bubbly and fresh personality, his parents push him into a crippling mass of anxiety and tears when it comes to his grades.

Even at the tender age of 15 and in grade 9.

"Come in for service when you're okay." Robin said.

He straightened his robe on the way out of the car. He must look tidy for his service.

"Mummy, i dont like when daddy spanks me."

"I know but you must behave." Her thumb rubbed slow circles on his flushed cheeks.

"There's no reason why a boy as polite and innocent as you should earn a spanking."

She taps Harry's thigh to signal him out of the black range rover.

Harry wore a yellow dress that swallowed his petite figure yet graced his slight curves. White adidas superstars were on his feet.

A matching white bow clip held his chocolate curls away to see his emerald eyes.

The small boy was stunning and a natural at capturing compliments and a flustered hello.

However, it wasn't the norm amongst his treasured church community.

He was the reverend's son, so any ridicule was quickly banished and exchanged for support.

Was his father happy about his son's lifestyle?

not necessarily.

Was he proud of his son's righteousness & bravery?

Yes.

And for that he respected his choice of males and feminine style.

Although, his mum was much more enthusiastic and supportive when he came out.

Harry & his mum walked into church giving everyone smiles before taking their seats in the first pew.

Harry sat down next to a stranger.

This was peculiar because everyone knew everyone in church. They were all close.

So when a rugged looking boy sat silent, it made Harry wonder why he was in the first pew.

Why he came to church at all with such a bored and aggravated look. Harry enjoyed church.

Although it was a wonder, it was considerably a blessing that the new boy showed up.

Brown feathery hair laid in the middle of his neck while a headband held back the rest of the messy yet cute strands.

His blue eyes were locked on space itself while his pale pink lips were plump in a pout.

All black wasn't something you'd expect to see in church but it contrasted greatly on his tan skin.

Harry was in awe. He was beautiful.

"Up for morning prayer honey."

Harry was so caught in the stranger's trance that he didn't hear his father's cue to stand.

He quickly quipped up while accidentally bumping his right hip into the boy's side.

As prayer was said the boy looked over at Harry with narrow eyes but a soft smirk.

Harry's knees buckled and he shook in a sense of nervousness and a liking.

"Amen."

With this, the boy sat down quickly as if he was anticipating the end of the prayer.

Harry moved backwards to sit but the back of his shoe hit the stranger's.

This caused him to plop down onto his lap.

Harry blushed in embarrassment as he felt everyone's eyes burning into the pair still on each other.

"Oops." he squealed.

"Hi." a honey smooth voice muttered.

                         『✧~゚❀❀~✧』
                        Hey LovieDovies!
       That was the first chappie! I hope you
            enjoyed it! I'll try to update this
                  at least 2 times in a week!
                      Stay cute! Love Y'all! 
                            Moi Moi