WHERE'S WALDO! I MEAN- LUKE!

Song(s) for the chapter:
//I KNOW PLACES- Taylor Swift.

--------------

At 4 Am I woke up on the spring mattress next to bry and Aysia and noticed something...
"Wait a minute... WHERE'S LUKE!" I yelled, waking up bryonna and Aysia.
"What's all the commotion?" Asked Aysia. " LUKE'S GONE!" I yelled again.
I bursted outside the door and looked around for Luke.
"We need to go!" I said.

We ran into the forest and started stunning for what felt like years, but was really about 30 minutes of running.
Suddenly I realized it- WE GOT LOST!
I panicked and tried to reach for my cellphone, but I had left it at home. I had for gotten which way I had gone. I looked to the left and right before realizing that I had gone completely straight.
So I headed back the way I came.

After about an hour of walking (it had taken twice as long since we didn't run) me, bry and Aysia were about to be home again when suddenly-
"Jessie what's that big light in the distance?" Asked bryonna.

"OH MY GOSH!" I yelled and started running towards it.

I had left the garbage truck on and the engine burned out! It was starting to catch flames!

"QUICK SOMEONE PUT IT OUT!!!" Aysia yelled.

We tried to put it out but it got worse and worse and gas trailing off was catching on fire! Aysia ran and pushed an engine from the top of the garbage pile down so we would have a new one. When it would all settle. If it would. Suddenly I noticed that the trail was leasing somewhere...