Chapter 22

Hi guys. First of all i would like to apologize for the late update. With school and work (yes i work) it has been hard for me to write. Anyway, i would like to inform you that i had posted sex scenes in some chapters. If you can't get access to it you have to follow me first. What you have to do is simple. First of all you delete my story in your library, then you follow me and then you re-add my book. You will be able to read the chapters. If you don't want to then that's up to you. Well that's all for the moment. Thanks for reading and enjoy.

Skylar's POV
I sighed as i hanged up the phone. Riley was playing with my hair, wiggling and crying out happily. My manager just called me. I had an interview in the afternoon with the news to explain for my sudden retirement. I didn't really want to go but since it had to be done. I glanced at the clock. 11 30 am. Drake would come to eat lunch with us at 12 pm and i didn't have time to make lunch fo us. I was planning to make some bologna spaghetti with salad and ginger bread. However i had to put Riley to sleep first. Unfortunately the little demon didn't want to sleep and has been crying for me to play with him. I looked down at him and brought his little lips to mine. He giggled loudly and grabbed my face with his tiny hands trying to push his face deeper onto me. I pulled back and he frowned. I awwed loudly before pecking him one more time. Since i couldn't make lunch i decided to buy lunch-Chinese and make a surprise visit at my lover's office. I know he would love to see us. I decided to even match Riley and I's clothes. We both wore blue jeans with white tshirt, grey vest, combat boots and black beanie. We were sexy motherfacka. Anyway i grabbed my keys, wallet and phone and walked out of the house. The driver was waiting for us outside the house. I greeted him and we drove to the nearest chinese restaurant where i bought spring rolls, fried rice, fried veggies, crab soup and ginger fish. Yumm. We then drove to Drake's workplace where the driver helped me with bringing the food inside. I was greeted by Sofia, Drake's secretary, a real sweetheart.
"Hi honey. Hi baby. How are you?" She smiled at me before pinching Riley's cheek who loved the attention since he smiled brightly.
"We're fine and you? It has been a long time since i saw you and Jean." Jean was her husband.
She laughed.
"That's because we just came from a vacation to Hong Kong. It was so beautiful." She gushed.
"Oh. I'm happy to see you had fun. Anyway can i enter Drake's office or he is busy?" I asked.
"No hun you can enter. I believe that the last person has already left." She smiled sweetly.
"Alright. Thanks Sof and i brought enough chinese food. So serve yourself 'kay?" She nodded and thanked me.
I kissed her goodbye and made my way to the elevator where i pressed the button to the last floor where Drake's office was situated. Riley was wiggling in my arms, excited to see his daddy. When i heard the ding, the door opened and i walked forward into Drake's office only to find him sitting on his chair with a beautiful blonde woman sitting on him kissing him. I felt tears threatening to escape as i gasped loudly. Drake's eyes moved to me and his annoyed expression changed into a shocked one. So he was annoyed that someone actually bothered him and his mistress huh. I felt my heart breaks in two. This was why i didn't want to fall in love. Love only leads to pain and betrayal.
"Wait Skylar i can explain!" Typical sentence there buddy.
"Oh shut up alright. What excuses are you going to tell me? She came onto you? A big man of 6'5 or better you thought she was me. I am not a fool you fucker." I hissed at him. His eyes widened and hurt was shown quickly through his clear eyes.
"W-what? N-no you must let me explain!" He stuttered. I just rolled my eyes and moved towards him not bothering to pay attention to the smirking woman next to him. I placed Riley in Drake's arms and he instantly started crying.
"We're over you motherfucker. After all i did for you i quit my job, stayed as a housewife for you because YOU were a possessive jerk, took care of YOUR son and this is what you did to me. Well guess what? We're over." I said clapping my hands while tears came out of my eyes. Drake stood from his chair and marched towards me, tears threatening to come out. But i didn't bother to let him escape as i wiped my tears and ran out of his office ignoring his pleas to come back and quickly grabbed a taxi. I told him to drive without telling him a location. I mean where would i go? I'm sure Drake will wait for me at the apartment. I don't want to stay at Amy's place since i know that she and Carla would look at me with pity. I sighed and sunk further into the seat.
"I have to go to my place first before going to the airport." I said while closing my eyes. Well it's not really my place now but whatever. I told him the address and he said a brief yes before accelerating. I have a studio in New York where i usually stay when i have a shooting there. I thank god i didn't sell it yet. I just have to grab my Visa and passport at home first before taking the plane. No one knows about the apartment, not even my family. I also considered it as my safe zone. Where i could just go and be alone. I needed it right now. I'm not the type to just disconnect from reality just because a fucker decided to cheat on me. He could just shove his fucking dick where I'm thinking. However i trusted him and loved him greatly. I even took Riley as my own son. Riley... damn i just fell in love with my baby and it breaks my heart to leave him. I know he's attached to me and it will sadden him when he won't see me. But he's so young I'm sure he won't even remember me. After some time we stopped infront of Drake's house. I sighed in relief when i didn't see Drake's car. I told the driver to wait before quickly going in searched the things that i needed and went back to the cab. I climbed in and told him to leave me at the airport. I turned on my phone to see millions of texts and missed calls from Drake. I decided to read his messages.

Sky please answer the phone love please.

You misunderstood. Just let me explain.

Please please just answer the phone. Please. Let's talk about it. You don't even know what happened!

I got enough and decided to shut down my phone once again. Gosh I'm so fucking tired. After an hour or so i finally got to the airport where i gave the driver his money and a large tip before walking inside with no baggage. Only my wallet, passport, phone and the clothes i had on. I can buy other clothes when i land in New York. When i reached the clerk i asked if there was any seat left for the flight to New York. There was but in 2 hours. I didn't mind. I bought the ticket and waited until my flight. I even slept a little. When i boarded i looked one last time to the door before entering the plane and taking my seat.

Drake's POV
I dropped to my knees in my room when i realised that Skylar wasn't in the house. He left all this clothes behind and took only his passport and visa. I know because he had them in a small briefcase near the bed. When i entered the room i saw the briefcase emptied and left on the bed. I can't believe he left me and didn't even want to left me explain.

Flashback

I was sitting in my chair checking the time. I wanted all the meetings to be over so that i could spend time with my man and my baby but it seems that time is going at a much lower pace than usual. I grumbled happily when Sofia told me the last person had come for a meeting. I told Sofia to make him come in and was surprised to see my ex, also Riley's mother, Lara comes in.
"What are you doing here?" I growled as she shuts the door. She smirks
"Aww babe... aren't you happy to see me. Because i am. Btw where is my favourite son."
I glared at her and clenched my hands reminding me that she is a fucking woman.
"Get the fuck out of my office now Lara or lord help me i won't hold back. You have no right to ask for Riley after signing the papers to never see him again. So i consider you leave before i throw you in jail." I all but snapped at her. I could sense her fear but she quickly turned it into a cruel laugh.
"I would like you to try darling. Actually i came back to have my son back. I mean who would deny a young mother who was abused and forced to sign the papers months ago because she was scared that Mr Dellenova would kill her. Do you know what would happen if i told that to the media? How many women would support me?!" She hissed happily. My eyes widened and glared fiercely at her.
"You're lying you bitch. I never forced you! You were the one who asked money and left."
She smiled and placed a finger on her lips.
"This is of course between you and me darling."
She marched towards me before grabbing my shoulders to make me look at her. I glared and then sighed.
"How much do you want?" I asked in order to get rid of her.
"No no no... not so fast. It will not end quickly this time. I want you to marry me so that i can have access to all your money forever." She said and licked her lips. This time it was my time to laugh.
"You're fucking crazy? I wouldn't marry you even if you were the only person on earth and i had to marry you to save the damn planet."
"Oh and why is that??? Hmm i may know the reason... it must be because of the top model Skylar Benay right? A pure beauty this boy. But don't worry we can just get rid of him." She said before leaning to kiss me. When she did i pushed aside only to see Skylar and Riley infront of the door. My annoyed and furious looks for that bitch quickly softened and i was shocked to see him here. His tears started to flow and he completely misunderstood the situation. Our poses were not helping since i was sitting on my chair and i didn't even realise that one of Lara legs were on the chair as she caged me with her arms. I was so infuriated with the conversation from before that i didn't watch her movement.

Then you know the story he told me he hated me before placing Riley in my hands and leaving the building. I was crying by the time he left. Riley was also wailing for Skylar.
"So much drama but we got rid of him right? Ohh is this Riley? Give him to me." Lara said while moving closer. However i grabbed her hand snd squeezed it making her scream lightly.
"If you ever come near me and my family again i will crush you and kill you." I said in a deadly voice making her pale. I instantly called the guards to take her away and throw her out of the office. When all this were done i decided to drive us back in hope Skylar was still here but he wasn't. He left me, us.