Chapter 2

POV- Solar

I wake up alone. I'm kinda sad Byul wasn't near me when I got up. Hwasa comes in and tells me what time it is. I check and yup we are all a little late for an interview we have today I quickly get up and change. Good thing we don't have to do our makeup today we are having the interview at the BRW building and our makeup artist will be there to make sure we come out good on camera.

I decide to wear some blue jean pull-ups and a plain white shirt with red underneath it. I look into the mirror and smile. I love this outfit on me.

We all go out and I see what Byul is wearing omg she's testing me...

I bite my lip as I pass by her not talking to any of the members. As I get in the car. I'm not trying to give it away the fact that I'm turned on over a outfit. It's not just any outfit it's her white jeans with that long sleeve crop top. She looks so beautiful with her hair straightened. She hasn't done her makeup yet because we are doing that later but she still manages to look like a goddess.

I sit down and try to distract myself but she sits right next to me...

Great now I'm gonna spend this whole ride thinking about her midriff and how I just wanna lick it... Okay Solar calm down you got this you can get through today without thinking about sex with Moonbyul. I smile feeling confident about this but then she calls my name and I loss all that confidence I just had...

God how am I not suppose to wanna push her back in her seat and just kiss her lips? Not caring if the members do see it.

"Solar" she calls my name again. I blush realizing I just spent a minute staring at her midriff.

"Ye..yeah?" I ask having to clear my throat it all of a sudden feels really dry.

"What do you think they are gonna ask?"
After that we get into a conversation with the members about the interview and the what to says and the what not to says.

(Okay I'm probably gonna make this into a smut short story. I've never written one so idk how it'll be. I also have no idea how long this book will be I'm just writing it as time goes by. Anyways enjoy and Love Moonsun and also all Mamamoo members.)