Remember Me, Dallas?

The roar of screaming girls drowned everything else out. I really hopes he remembers me, if not this is a waste of 150 bucks. I was waiting in line for my meet and greet and girls behind me were shoving as if they weren't going to meet them. I finally got tired of it and turn around and yelled. "You paid for a Meet and Greet and you're going to get it so stop shoving!" I released a huff and sighed. I was close to the front and the next thing I know is security is pulling me aside. lecturing me about how MAGCON is a Anti-Bully environment. They tried escorting me out and I was not having it. "I paid just like everyone else. This isn't fair!" I was squirming and trying to get out of his grasp. Then I saw him. We made eye contact. "Hey! Cameron! CAMERON!" He looked at me and soon all the other boys did. "Remember me, Dallas?!" I yelled. All the other girls were laughing, including some of the boys. He looked at me confused, then realization swept over his face.

"Hey wait!" he yelled weaving in and out of girls. "Wait! Put her down!" He was out of breath and had his hands on his knees. The security guard put me down.

"I got orders from the boss to throw her out." I stood there fixing my hair and clothes. I crossed my arms across my chest.

"How rude." I said. Cameron looked at me and smiled.

"Well tell the boss that I want her here. You can't have her." I looked at him and smiled. He took me by my hand to a room somewhere behind the stage. As I passed the girl that was shoving me, I stuck my tongue out at her and her snooty little friends.

Let me rewind 10 years.

I'm Emma Gilbert. When I was 7 years old my family packed up everything and moved 1500 miles away. I had to make a new home of a strange place that I've never been before. I left behind memories, of what I can remember, my old house, my old neighborhood, and more important, my old best friend. That's right, you guessed it. My old best friend was Cameron Dallas. He was 9 and I was 7 when I moved. We told each other everything that a 7 & 9 year old could tell each other at that age. Well that was untill I moved.

I was born in Chino California, but I don't look like you think I would. I'm the complete opposite of the typical "California Girl" instead of blonde hair and blue eyes, I have brown hair and hazel eyes. We moved because my dad got a better job offer in Houston Texas. Not the best place to move, but we found a cute little house just outside of Houston. Beyonce is from Houston so I'm not complaining. Anyways, I tried to keep contact with him, but again, I was 7 years old. School was alright, being a little kid you make friends really easily. For example my first friend at my new school was Ashton. We started talking because we both had the same back pack.

Now let me tell you about how I found Cameron.

I woke up on August 14th and took a shower. Ashton and I were going to go shopping that day. School was coming up, but so was my 17th birthday. I was counting the days. After I got out of the shower, I grabbed a black Sharpie and crossed a big 'X' on today's date. Did I mention my birthday was September 28th? No? Well it is. I put on a pair of new underwear I got from Pink and the matching bra. It was on sale, I couldn't pass that up. I put on a pair of Nike spandex shorts and slipped a cute floral printed dress on top. It was getting chilly out, so I put on some thick leggings, my white Doc Martens and a scarf. I put my hair in a high bun and did my make up. I heard knocking at the door and I checked my phone, but I didn't have a text from Ashton. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Byron Addams was standing at my door step. (Let me tell you about Byron Addams. He has the cutest smile and a cute little dimple. His eyes are so green and beautiful and his body is toned to the max, but I guess that what swimming all your life does to you. Don't even get me started on his curly chestnut hair. He kinda looks like Harry Styles, but not really.) I've had the biggest crush on him since Freshman year and he was at my door step! I was practically having a break down on the inside. "H-Hey Byron what's up?" I tried so hard to play it off, but not even my 7 years of acting classes could help me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab some late breakfast-early lunch type of thing. With me." he smiled his cute smile and I was putty in his hand. I stood there smiling like an idiot. Ashton's mom dropped her off and I was snapped out of my trance.

"Uh. Uh um Ashton and I are going shopping, but maybe you can invite Isaac and we can all go together!" (BTW, Ashton and Isaac totally like each other) He smiled and got out his phone. Ashton saw me and came running up the drive way and hid behind my car. He got off the phone and looked up at me. "I'm gonna go pick him up, I'll call you and you can tell us were to meet y'all." Ashton walked pasted him and into my house without saying a word.

"Okay. Sounds like a date! Well not like a date date, but like a friendly date." I said awkwardly. He walked back laughing and shaking his head. When I closed the door, I pressed my back against it and slide to the floor hugging my knees. "Ash.. is this really happening?"

"I don't know, but you and Bryon are beyond cute! You guys are so perfect for each other." I smiled and bit my lip.

"Well what about you and Isaac! You guys would make perfect blonde hair, green eyed babies!" She helped me up and said "We would, wouldn't we?" We laughed and I went into my parents room. "I'm leaving. I'll see you guess later!" I hugged them and met with Ashton. "Did you drop off your things in my room?" she nodded her head and I grabbed my keys.

Remember Me, Dallas?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara