Trina's smile got bigger as love clouded over her vision, obviously just thinking about him. "He is the best man I have ever met. So much vision and ambition, we've been married for two years now, still honey moon phase, but I-I just don't think I'll ever get out of this phase with him" she blushed so deeply.

Lets back track for a second. Death Glare was more of an west coast villain, while Blue was on the East. Death Glare could easily go up against him in a battle for who the biggest psycho dick was, and have a run for his money.

Death Glare was insane.

He'd shove buildings over, kidnap children then drop them off of bridges, and even once he had snapped the neck of the mayor or something.

He was bat shit evil, and even though Blue had the ability in him to be bat shit, he was only horse shit. So you can understand my hesitation with being so close to the woman he poked every night.

"Death G-glare?" I asked one more time.

She nodded quickly, that goofy love struck smile stuck on her face. "I know what your thinking, but he-he's just ... perfect" she sighed.

The black girl with purple hair quickly stood up and rolled her eyes, "Please spare us the I'm so in love speech, unless your going to start throwing out measurements".

My mouth dropped, I turned to look at Trina to see if she would get irritated and show some psycho anger that would prove to me she could handle a sociopath like Death Glare.

She smiled sweetly at the girl, "Worry about your own measurements, Sasha" she replied back cheekily.

Dead.

Sasha made a face at Trina's back and continued her way towards us, before peering down annoyed at Aria and I.

I looked her dead on, refusing to back down even though she was a good head taller than me, and could easily snap me in half.

She smirked amused at me, "I'm Snake's girl, by the way, Sasha" she shrugged.

My eyes only got bigger.

Snake was another super villain. He wasn't the worst but he was definitely up there. The last thing I heard him doing was burning down a Chucky Cheese because they wouldn't let him, and right after breaking into our national security and sending missiles at Austria.

Yea he was no joke.

She smirked when my eyes widened in shock.

"I know, I'm the girlfriend of the fucking imbecile who burned down a kids arcade" she rolled her eyes. "Your turn, why would they put you two in here? What villain are you sleeping with?" she asked me.

I sighed, "The one with a big cape and a small brain, Blue Doom" I said, I couldn't believe that asshole had just dropped me off here and was going to go on to the cool convention with out me.

Sasha and Trina's eyes expanded and their mouths dropped even faster. The Asian girl stood up quickly and looked at me in surprise, "Blue ...Doom?" she asked me unsure.

I nodded, and pointed towards Aria, "And she sucks face with his little brother" I smirked as her face lit up in embarrassment.

Their eyes snapped to Aria, mouths still ajar, "Dark Flash?" they asked confused.

Did he really choose that name for himself? Oh God he had to, really Klaus? Dark Flash? Sound more like a broken flashlight if you ask me. Does the dark even flash?

They seemed impressed, Aria looked like she thought the name was just as dumb as I thought it was.

Sasha nodded at us once before a small smile, "That Chai-"