Chapter 2: Getting along with everyone

A/N- That is how Gilbert looks like in the picture ⇧! Again, I do not own the picture.

Senna POV

Finally! The Chemistry lesson is  over! It's lunch time. I quickly left the room so I can rush towards the cafeteria where I can buy my favorite chocolate bread! 

~💓~

I sighed blissfully, finally buy my food as I sit alone in the cafeteria while enjoying eating it 😊 So delicious~ I swing my legs back and forth in happiness. Suddenly, an arm wrap around my neck from behind makes me suprise by the sudden impact and yelp when I feel a weight push behind me as if the person embace me from behind.

"Found ya~!" A familiar voice whisper into my ear.

Turn around to look at was Gilbert! "Gil! You scared me..." I sigh, glaring at him for surprise me.

"Heehee.. sorry."

He laughed, unwrap his arm as he take a sit beside me and his smile still there. I punch his shoulder rather roughly, "You idiot! Stop doing that!"

"Ow! I said sorry, didnt I?" He pout, rubs his shoulder before smile again. "But it wouldn't be fun if I stop teasing you... You like it, right?" He wiggles his eyebrow at me.

I rolles my eyes in annoy, "As if." Take a bite of my bread until Ash and Henry join us, eating lunch together. We exchange conversation when Ash change the topic about the new teacher. "Hey Senna, I heard that your class have new teacher. How was it?"

I shift my seat, "Well... his teaching method is easy to understand except... he is a bit clumsy.."

"A bit clumsy, huh?" Henry said, sarcasticly.

Gilbert croosed his arms behind his head and lean agaisnt the wall, "I think I saw him last year..."

"I guess he enters here last year for register.." I nodded in agreement. I open my mouth to speak when I spot from the corner of my eyes, walked towards us and I immediately looked away from him as he arrive to us.

Ash POV

"Oh! Yo, Nico." I greet him as he stop by.

He looked at me and greet me the same. "Henry, after lunch, can you help me do Maths classwork?"

"Sure bro!" He grinned.

While the both of them were talking, I glance at Senna she seems to be avoiding him since he arrived. It's obvius that she had a crush on him. I don't know if Nico or the others notice it. Her side cheek turn red, blushing I guess. As I looked at Gilbert who is sitting beside me, I notice that he was staring at her with a hint of jealousy in his eyes... and glares at Nico who didn't faze by the daggers he sent 😠

Looks like he noticed it too. Knowing that he also have feeling for her, he might be jealous of it.

"Umm... Senna." Nico called her.

She flinch, a slight blush appears on her cheek and slowly turn her head to look at him, nervously. "Y-Yeah?"

He take a deep breathe, "If you have time, can you accompany me to the Biology lab to meet Mrs. Brenda?" There is a hint of nervousness in his voice. I wonder if he...