Chapter Five

Ava POV

OK so I woke up thinking about what happend yesterday with Aug and I was thinking that this is a dream come true and that he said that I could be his baby mama. Why didn't he just say I could be his girlfriend.

I was brought back to reality when someone texted me.

Ma💋💗😎😜- Ava I'm sorry but you gonna have to be home by your self for a while.

Me- how long? Why?

Ma💋💗😎😜- I don't know how long and because me and Markayla's mom have a new job offer so can you tell her?

Me- sure bye love you

Ma💋💗😎😜- love you too bye baby.

Right after we got done I texted Markayla and told her then I texted august.

August POV

So I was thinking about Ava and how she thought DAT I was gone diss her but Lil ma fine and she got hips and ass. I was omw down stairs when she texted me.

Ava- August wyd?

Me- Thinking about you why wassuh ma?

Ava- My mom just told me that she gonna stay out of town for a while and it us gonna be a couple of months even years till she come back.

Me- Awl sorry bout DAT so what yhu gonna do today?

Ava- I wanna chill with yhu come get me Aug.

Me- ok ma where yhu live at?

Ava- 4855 Lamar road

Me- on ma I'm on my way.

After me and Ava got done texting I went and picked her up they have a pretty ass house so I waited for Ava to come out side and I saw her come out the house with sum booty shorts and red crop top and some retro 13s damn she sexy ass hell.

Ava- hey August

Me- hey ma yhu look sexy AF.

Ava- thanks

Ava POV

So me and august had made it to his house and he had a big ass house so I got out the car and Aug opened the house door.

Me: damn yhu have a big ass pretty ass house august ohh and I need to talk you.

Aug: thanks and wassup

Me: OK so about last night I didn't mean to start crying or nun and I just want you to know a couple of things.

August: ma its OK and I still like yhu and yhu could be my baby mama my girl wifey any or all of them yhu good I mean like yhu very mature to be ur age and what girl wouldn't cry cux they want me I me like (bites his lip and rubs his hand through his hair after looking in the camera on his phone) baby I'm sexy as fuck.

Me: Ok Mr. Sexy as fuck but thanks and I wouldn't mind being all of the three but there are a couple if things you should know like I'm a virgin, I'm nt a thot, I would like to fuck yhu but two things about that boy yo dick big AF and I don't want my cervix ruptured and in a virgin and the last thing yhu should know is that yhu is sexy AF.

Aug: damn ma I didn't know that yhu are a virgin but i can fix that if yhu want me to and I know I got a big dick and if we were to fuck ma I would take in easy on yhu.

Me: OK then yes I would like for yhu to fix DAT prob but nt now and I have never gave head but I would like to give yhu sum before yhu take my v- card.

I walks over to august and unbuttoned his pants and said are we together now august said thought yhu would never ask and after he said that went to work on his dick

Sorry if it is to short but I have school tomorrow and it would be nice if I could at least reach 300 reads on my first chap but I got 20 or 30 sum please give me feed back follow me in IG @august_xxalsina and please comment is ava going to fast is august being stupid comment and vote.