Chapter three

Shakina Pov

I don't know what that bitch thought, calling me a hoe and her little friend think that I am scared of then or sum I know that her and that skank that she has as a best friend is going to try and fight me sooner or later so why not give her a reason to.

Skipping to Friday

Markayla Pov

Today is Friday yay I can't wait to see August at the concert and we have back stage passes.

Anyways I just woke up and it is 9:00 A.M and we have to go shopping so I got up and went to my closet to get my pink and white croptop with with my light washed blue jeans with my pink,blue,and white kd 7's and with a pair of panties with matching bra and I went to the bathroom to get in the shower and and I washed my body about three times then I rinsed off and that took about 20 minutes and I got out the shower got dressed brushed my teeth and washed my face then I put on some pink and red eye  shadow with some red lipstick and waited for ava to get done and when she came down we had on the same thing but she had on all red.

End of Pov

Markayla: Why you copying my style huh?

Ava: Nigga ain't nobody copying you and if it makes you feel any better then you can go change we have Time cause we have to wait on Emit (my crush).

Markayla: Who told you to invite him cause now I have to invite kelsiee and you know he is to freaky.

AVA: Well.that mean that y'all are good for each other cause if you ain'ttry freaky then I am beyoncé.

Markayla: Yea and I J lo hoe stop wishing I know you ain't talking bout me and the way you and Emit be in each other face and every time y'all talk he be making you blush and you are crazy in love with that boy and he have a little crush on you two but he don't want it to show you know you just be waiting for that moment when he wanna fuck so you can be in there like "ahhh give it to meh Daddy uhhh Emit go deeper".

Ava: Girl shut up!! But dat is true though I want him but I can wait and when it happen I will make sure you hear my moans.hahaha

Markayla : But I am the nasty one.

Emit Pov

Me and kelsiee was out side and we were about to knock but we heard the conversation that Ava and Markayla was having and I did not know that Ava wanted me that bad so when we get to the mall I am going to tell her and Markayla that we heard their conversation.

Later at the mall

Ava Pov

So we had been shopping for a while and and we were walking when Emit asked me could he ask me something I said sure shoot.

So can you give me a demonstration on exactly how loud your moans will be if or when we have sex I turned red in the face and looked down in embarrassment while Markayla stood there with a blank expression and said so y'all were ease dropping When we were talking Markayla said no we just over heard y'all talking and know we know y'all are freaks.

No she is a freak I.am a virgin. I said

Ok I believe you babe. Emit said while putting his arm around me.

And after that we got something to eat then went back to my house and watched a movie until somebody decided to have s..............

___________________________ go to the next chapter.to.find out what happens with who