3.1

PART THREE CHAPTER ONE

  WANDA AND PIETRO MAXIMOFF LOOKED AT THE INFAMOUS SCEPTER THAT GRANTED THEM THEIR ABILITIES

WANDA AND PIETRO MAXIMOFF LOOKED AT THE INFAMOUS SCEPTER THAT GRANTED THEM THEIR ABILITIES. Victoria Stark stared at them, an over head warning announcing they were under attack, as their hands slid into each others. A dear gesture. Victoria waited.

TONY STARK FLEW OVER CLINT BARTON AND NATASHA ROMANOFF. The two assassins fended off any of Struckers men as they tried to compromise their vehicle. Thor, the Norse God of Thunder, stopped another vehicle shooting at them, destroying it with his trusty hammer, Mjolnir.

Steve Rogers drove past on his motorcycle, dragging a man along the snowy ground before launching him into a tree far away. Throwing his shield, it rebounded off a few trees, taking out some men before rejoining him.

The Avengers, joining in a line as one, took out the men attempting to defend Strucker's base. They were on a mission that required them to reunite after three years.

Tony flew towards the base, an old grey building on top of a desolate hill. Attempting to go any further, he was struck by a violet coloured force field.

"Shit!"

"Language!" Cap scolded the man, "Jarvis, whats the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." The user interface informed the group.

Thor landed on the ground, kicking at the soldiers running towards him and sending them flying with Mjolnir. "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

"Not just Loki, Thor. The energy shield was a violet colour. You know what that means." Tony said, flying around and shooting at the defense.

Steve breathes her name in relief, "Victoria."

Natasha threw a grenade at a truck, blowing it up, before she moved on to more soldiers, kicking and taking them out using her infamous Black Widow moves; legs looped around necks and tackling them to the floor. "At long last is lasting a little long, boys." She shot at a man who was shooting at her work husband.

Clint Barton fired an arrow at a sentry gun, blowing it up. "Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise."

Tony flew around the base, firing at men attempting to shoot at him. "Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?""

"I know," Cap said as he lifted himself off of his bike, flipping over it and launching the vehicle at a truck carrying more soldiers , "it just slipped out." Natasha laughed at him. "Are you sure Victoria's here?"