CHAPTER 5

I opened my eyes with enthusiasm as he unwrapped his hands from my face. My heart just fluttered when i saw a teddy over there.

It was holding a tag, "Happy b'day Nessie".

Yes, it was my birthday. I was overwhelmed with joy seeing my b'day gift. I turned from the truck's door and i suddenly felt the heat. The heat from Jacob's body went right through my skin.

He just hugged me and i buried my face in his chest. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "happy b'day Ness, hope u lke it".

"I actually love it Jake, thank u so much". The teddy bear was so cute and it looked like a big fur ball in that dark. it was my favourite colour too.

Ofcourse Jake knows everything about me. I was mad at him for leaving me alone but he remembered my b'day and came for me leaving all his works behind. You were wrong about him, I thought to myself. I was lost in thoughts.

Jake interrupted me as he opened the passenger door for me.

"Are u kidnapping me?", i asked raising one brow.

He chuckled. It was lovely when he did that.    

 "Of couse not, Renesmee Cullen" he said smiling.

"I wouldn't want to experience the cruciating pain of your father's venom", he said pretending to be scared.

My father. Oh I really miss him. He went to Alaska with my grandpa Carlisle. I miss my family too, in this one day but not as much as I missed Jacob.

We got into the truck. "Where are we going Jake?"

"oh come on Nessie, just be quiet and see it yourself", he said jokingly. I turned from him childishly and now I'm aware where we're heading. He's taking me home.

"Are we going home now?", I asked surprisingly.

"Yeah, I figured that you would appreciate if you have some time to spend with your family on your b'day. Plus your mom has been bugging me since you came here."

We were in the last curve to my house. I could somehow see the interior of the house with my half-vampire eyes. It was decorated. I arrived at the door step and heard everyone singing the birthday song.

My mom hugged me, her soft hair brushing against my cheek as she kissed my forehead. Then uncle Emmet put his arm around me and grinned from ear to ear.

"Happy birthday kid. We thought we would miss your birthday party since you were at Billy's", he said as aunt Alice approached me.

"Hmmm, your sense of fashion is even worse than ur mother, look at you", she sighed waving her hands towards my plain jeans and purple sleeve.

Suddenly her face lit up, "Common, let me get you ready for the party", she said and ran upstairs to the closet. I followed her.

Aunt Alice always had surprises. But this is not that i expected. The entire living room decorated full of roses and lily flowers. The stairs was like a runway for flights litten up with candles. A table was at the centre of the living room.

It was my grandma Esme's favourite one. It was filled with gifts from my family and there was a cake at the middle of the table.

There was a small Wolf figure in it. I looked at my aunt exited and confused.

She grinned widely. "Jake had planned this surprise party for you, dear. He spent one whole day to finish all this and set things right. Also, u made it easy for him by staying with Billy". she finished.

What, Jake did all this?. I thought this whole party thing was aunt Alice's idea. Now I understood everything clearly. He actually lied to me, to do this. So the whole work story was an humbug. How can I be this foolish.

I looked around for Jacob but he was not there. I called out and searched for him but i couldn't find him. I know he's out somewhere.

"I've to step out for a second, excuse me", i said and i hurried outside.

I followed jacob's scent and ran to him. He was at the river side, starring at the moon.

"Jake..!!", i called out loudly. He turned back and smiled my favourite smile. I ran to him.

"So u lied to me and stayed here arranging for my birthday party, isn't it?", i glared at him.

I was furious at him for leaving me behind for one full day. He smiled at my expression. I started to attack him childishly.

"Ness, stop! No no just stop!!!", he held me tight with his strong large hands.

"Liar, do u know how hard it is to spend a day without you, do u've any idea of how much I missed you fool?.

You are dead today", I jumped out of his hands and started to bit him hard on his shoulders as I always used to do when I'm mad at him.

"Chill Nessie, I've got something special for you", Jake held me out again.

"I don’t want anything from you", I turned away from him with fake anger.

"Don’t try to be too smart nessie, you are so easy to read", he said with a mocking smile. He took a box, wrapped with colourful papers , and kept over my palms.

"I've made this for you honey, happy birthday once again" he said kissing my forehead....