Chapter 12

Jae POV

We finally made it to Florida and lemme tell you shit was smackin! Niggas was everywhere, girls was everywhere, drinks was everywhere, blunts was everywhere. Maybe this trip wasn't so stupid after all 🙃
Herb and Tima weren't talking for some reason she looked upset on the bus and i asked her what happened but she told me she would tell me later before we went to the party tonight. As soon as we all got pff the bus we agreed to go straight to the all you could eat buffet cuz Niggas was hungry!
"Kyro make sure you dont sit next to me because you forever stealin off my plate like you my bitch or some" I said while we walked to our table.
"Aint nobody wanna sit next to yo stiff weave head ass anyways" he said while dapping Mally up.

"Yo Mama weave stiff and word Mally i thought we was cool but i guess theres TWO fake bitches up in this resturant."

"Yup its you and Bibby because yall still owe mfs money from that bet." he said Bibby and I had bet Mally a while back that he wouldn't dump a trash can on this hoe head who wouldn't leave him alone and surely this nigga did. I felt bad for the girl her outfit was kinda cute too and he just messed that shit up like who knows what was in that trash can 🙄😷 but then again I didn't because the hoe was really disrespecting bro, calling him outta hus name and all type of crazy shit.

I ended up sitting next to Fatima which was great cuz we needed to talk anyways but then of course Herb sit on the other side 🙄 he steady hogging her even when she not talking to him so I just texted her.

PartnerInCrime 👯💜🔒- Spill the Juice. Now.

BadJawnJae 👭😛💖 - Long story short?

PartnerInCrime 👯💜🔒 - how ever! just tell me 😑

BadJawnJae 👭😛💖 - long story short i was up front switch the music on Herb's phone then this girl name Ariel i think or something text him mad times but hes not my official nigga and i believe him when he say he fuck w no one else but me so i just swipe the messages up like its prolly just some thirsty hoe wanting to throw him some more neck, but then the bitch start talking about me saying he only using me for sex then say she pregnant by herb THREE WEEKS to be exact 🙃

PartnerInCrime 👯💜🔒- Awwww Man 😩 are you okay?

BadJawnJae 👭😛💖- Im mean i dont really know what to think i dont wanna be mad at him i hate ignoring him 😭 but idk ☹️

PartnerInCrime 👯💜🔒- Maybe you should take the time to hear him out, when we all get up to get our food go on a lil walk with him and tell him how you feel.

BadJawnJae 👭😛💖- I will. I mean its not that Im mad were technically not even together 🙄 and i wasnt giving him any 😳 so i cant blame him. Im just a little disappointed.

PartnerInCrime👯💜🔒- I feel ya sis just talk it out w him i promise everything will be better ❤️

BadJawnJae👭😛💖- Thanks Jae Jae 😩💖 but what was happening back there in the bus with you and Drizzy👀? I was hearing a awful lot of talking between the two of you 😏

PartnerInCrime👯💜🔒- Tbh he was being more flirty than usual 🤔😭 but Jayson remember?

BadJawnJae👭😛💖- Forget that nigga! You have Aubrey literally throwing himself at you Jae!

PartnerInCrime👯💜🔒- I know I know 😭 I just But its like i still have feelings for Jayson. He was texting me today and i guess Aubrey saw and asked who i was texting and i dead lied to his face and said it was just a friend. I feel so bad 😭 but i guess you could say i do sorta kinda a little like Aubrey 🙁☹️🙁☹️🙁☹️

"Aha! I knew it!" Fatima acidentally said out loud her dumb ass yo.

"Knew what?" G Money asked while everyone else looked at her wondering the same thing I kicked her under the table.

"Yeah Fatima knew what?" I said giving her that look.

"Knew that I could reach 100k Followers on instagram!" she said quickly covering it up.

"But didnt your ass already reach 100k?" Bibby asked

"Uh who knows anymore lets go get our plates!" she said getting up mad fast smh once again her ass a mess and a half.

"Ol Weird ass" G Money said after she left and quickly everyone got up and scattered around to go fill up they plates.

____________________________

Herb POV

"Herb could i talk to you for a second?"  Fatima came up to me looking down.
"Yeah sure of course" i said mad quick Call me thirsty but I was just happy she wasn't ignoring a nigga no more.

"Not here though" She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the restaurant as much i shouldn't have been doing i couldn't help   but look shordy's ass was FATTTTTTT like damn Tima when you finally let a nigga hit ain't no pulling out 😭.!

"I wanted to talk to you about Ariel. I mean i think i overreacted a little, Im not mad at you i guess i was just a little sad you know? Even if she is three weeks its not like you're my boyfriend or anything.I just think you should get a DNA  test before anything" Damn shordy really kinda made me a lil sad when she said i ain't her boyfriend. I thought she wanted to take shit slow so thats why I've been waiting. I wanted to make it official for a while not but i didn't know how tbh 🙄.
"Tima I promise i wasn't with her i don't mind taking a DNA test at all because i know that baby AINT MINE!"
"Even if it is & you have to take up your responsibility to be a father i would support you 100% of the way" she said standing on her tip toes to give me a kiss on the cheek.
"You know what as soon as i can ima take one but enough about babies and shit lets go back so we could eat now a nigga starvingggg" I said holding her hand.
"Who you telling ku?" she said laughing
"Oh look you even starting to talk like daddy now I see" i said smirking.
"Childish" she said laughing.
____________________________

Drake POV

I grabbed my plate and went to go find Jae and of course she was in the seafood section her favorite
"Oh I didnt even see you there" I said in a corny voice.
"That dont even deserve a comment" Jae said laughing
"Whatever are you excited for this party tonight?"
"YOU ALREADY KNOW BOO IM GETTING YAYEDDDDD!" she said doing this lil ratchet dance. She seemed in a good mood so i finally decided to make my move.
"Whatever you do just make sure you save a dance for me" I whispered in her ear and lightly gave her a quick and small kiss on the cheek before walking away in another direction leaving her with her thoughts. I thought to myself I know Jae has Jayson and I didnt know why she felt the need to lie to me about who she was texting on the bus, I know it was him she has a big font on her screen so you could see the contact name from a mile away. Long story short it kinda actually made me a bit jealous and boy do I ever get jealous and from what I heard from Fatima this isn't the first time her being with him and Tima certainly doesn't like him so why is she with him?  More importantly why is she with him when she could be with ChampagnePapi himself 😉