Chapter 2

Trey POV

"Youre beyond beautiful did you know that ma?". Fatima and I was on the elevator going up to my apartment. She was of the shits but hey you know what they say a drunken mind speaks a sober heart 😛. She was all up on me too like she couldn't control herself 😂, I guess she just been missing some Trey in her life 😏. She was kissing my neck while letting out small moans and i was all in her ear whispering things to her while dead gripping her ass when the elevator stopped i just picked up up i ain't even wanna interrupt what we had going on. She started kissing me like crazzyyyyy I couldn't even see where I was going real talk.
" I -   love you-  so much - you know that?" she asked me breathing heavily in between kisses. "I know you love Daddy 😜" We got to my apartment and I was still holding her I don't know how i did it but I managed to unlock the door and thats when I made a beeline straight for the bed room. As soon as I got in I laid her down on the bed & she started taking off her top while getting on her knees starring at me biting her lip. Ion know how i managed to fuck around with her heart so many times, but i made a decision that this girl right here is the girl i wanna be with. No matter what she always hold me down, when nobody was there for me she was, i love this girl and ima prove it to her. Im done with my hoe ways and i mean it this time. This my baby and we gonna keep it like that.
I removed my shirt with some help from her and started unbuckling my pants. I planted kisses on every visible part of her body as she let out small moans. I started kissing her as I entered her and she started moving at the same pace as me.
"Tremaineeeeeee!" she screamed as i started going faster. After about 2 more hours of that we both were exhausted and collapsed on the bed. "I love you" i whispered to her while she was fighting to close her eyes. "I love you too Trey" she gave me a slight smile and kissed me once more on my mouth before turning over and falling asleep.

JAE POV

With Fatima gone I dead couldn't even think straight she better not do nothing stupid she know she gonna regret the days ahead but who knows she was off it AND with Trey only God Knows what sins they committed tonight.
"Jae can I talk to you in private please" oh yeah i forgot I was so deep in my thoughts I completely forgot the fact that Jayson had just kissed me and wanted to soeak to me all of a sudden. "Yeah sure no problem uh umm you wanna go outside where its quieter" i asked sort of looking down not believing just happened what happened. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the closest exit doors and say on a bench outside.
"Look Jae I'm not even gonna try to beat around the bush ima but be straight up with you I love you Jae I know i fucked up in the past a couple of times but when we are together i feel as if we create a energy like its only us in the room. Ion mean to sound like a bitch but i aint neva EVA met no female like you before and i dont think i ever will again. Its a blessing that you still even talk to me after all i out you through just please Jae I love you more than Trey loves 2K please just give us one more chance give me one more chance". Dang this nigga brought out Trey and 2K and everyobody and they mama know Trey love 2K except he be acting like a bitch when he lose wanting to quit out the game before he lose. Bitch ass. "Jayson you know how-" "Please Jae PLEASE you cant tell me you just didn't feel that when we kissed" He has a point i mean everyone deserves a second chance right? i just dont wanna get hurt again but he seems so serious this time i wanna believe him but somethings telling me not to but the other half of me is telling me to go head and be happy. "Fine ONE more chance dont fuck it up" i said smiling giving him a hug and he kissed me on the cheek "I promise baby you not gonna regret this"

HERB POV

So we finally made it outta that bitch ass plane with they rude ass flight attendants and was checking into our hotel. Everyone had they own rooms so it was pretty boring the rest of the night. I went to each of my niggas hotel room doors/ they homes for the next two weeks and asked if any of them was tryna hit up a strip club, but none of them bitch ass niggas was down. They probably fucking each other lowkey, gay asses thats why i aint wanna chill with them ANYWAYS.
" lets see what the fuck there is to watch in this bitch. Disney Channel, Lifetime, BET, Family Guy, Bobs Burgers" Everyone know Bobs Burgers my shit so I watched that for a minute until i started to get hungry. I was craving some Mac n Cheese BAKED of course so i decided I would go to the corner store after I took a quick nap real quick.

DRAKE POV

"Mannnnnn there REALLY aint nothing to do?! You serious?" I said to myself while laying on my bed starring at my celling. Lowkey i wanted to hit the strip club up with Herb, that nigga know how to turn up anytime,anywhere,anyplace but I didn't wanna deal with paparazzi and alladat right now thats the only reason i decided to stay in. I guess tonights gonna be a early night for me.