Great

(Sexual chapter just saying)

Things have been going great we've been here for two weeks. We've done everything that was in this house. It's been pretty fun. Me and Shawn are actually playing hide and seek right now cause this house is huge as fuck. I'm bidding and he has to find me. "Come out come out where ever you are" Shawn said in a soft but creepy voice. I was in the closet of one of the guest rooms. I made a noise and I covered my mouth instantly. But it was to late he heard me. He walked over to the closet and but his eye it the crack. I turned around to walk deeper in. As I turned back around to make look he was gone. I walked forward and out of the closet. I started to walk out of the room but into the hall. I was walking down the hall when someone whispered in my ear, "found you" in a creepy as voice. I jumped and screamed I turned around only to find a busted up laughing Shawn. I started to walk away but I felt to hands twirl me into him by my waist. My hands rested on his chest to keep me from knocking my face in his chest. "Don't think your getting away that easily babe" he said with a smirk. "Oh yeah what are you gonna do" I said smirking as well he leaned in to kiss me but I punched him in the gut and took off. He chased after me and I ran so fast. He caught up to me and grabbed my waist once again and twirled. "Your in a lot of trouble missy" he said pointing a finger at me. "I should be punished for this officer. What punishment is there" I said with an indecent face. "Oh you'll find out" he smirked. He started kissing me and grabbed the bottom of my legs and lifted me up. He walked up the stairs and into the room not separating out lips once. He threw me on the bed and I giggled. He claimed on top of me and connect our lips again. I took of his shirt and he took mine off. The. He un did my bra. And I tugged at the bottom of his gym shorts. He took then off and he unbuttoned my shorts and slid them off me. "You ready babe" he asked. I nodded.

(The end of this chapter. I really don't want to do the whole sex thing. Okay so I decided I was king to start a new book tho it's going to be a Cameron Dallas fan fic)