My baby

I woke up in Shawn's arms. I looked at the time 8. I got out of his grip and walked in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and quickly looked in the mirror then kept walking. Then I stopped in my footsteps and walked backwards up to the mirror. As I looked in the mirror I looked at my stomach and lifted up my shirt. I saw my little baby bump. And instantly started to smile. Shawn walked in and wrapped his arms around me. "Babe what's wrong?" He questioned. "Shawn look at my stomach my little baby bump out baby is growing" I said smiling he started to smile looking in the mirror with me. He walked out so I could pee. Then I walked in the room we both walked downstairs. Surprisingly every one was awake. So after telling everyone I was pregnet they just congratulated us and we talked about it and went to bed. So we walked in the kitchen. And to see with my own eyes Matt was actually making breakfast. My eyes went wide as did Shawn's. And Matt looked at us and just chuckled. We went and all are breakfast together. When shawn and I were done we walked up stairs changed did what we had to do and went back downstairs. We all then decided to go to the mall. Then we all piled into three different cars and headed straight for the mall. We parked and got out of the car. We all ended up splitting up with me and the girls and shawn and all the boys. Us girls went to rue 21, Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale, American eagle, h&m, forever 21 and a bunch more. We decide to go and start looking for the boys. We were all laughing and then the girls and looked at me and pointed. And there stood shawn and some girl. The girl was flirting with him basically cornering him. I walked over there just in time cause shawn said he had a girlfriend and she said I don't see her. "Well turn around and you will" I sassed. She turned around and looked at me with her cake face. "Eww she's fat your dating that" she said to him. "That's because I'm pregnet bitch. With his baby witch means he's the father and taken so you can leave now" I said walking over to Shawn's side and pointing at him. "Well I don't see a ring" she said sassy. "Oh in that case" shawn said. He took a box out of his pocket and went down on one knee. And I slapped my hand over my mouth as my eyes went wide. I turned around to see all the girls and the guys right behind us. I turned back around and looked at him. "Ally I'm ready to make a life and I want you to be in it no matter what. I can never see my life without you. You and our baby are the most important thing in my life. And I really want to have a future. I love you so much. And I will always and never stop. The day I first met you was the best day of my life. And then the day we got together was a dream come true. I know we had a bad past but that was a long time ago and we have worked our way past it. So Allison rose shay will you marry me?" He asked while opening the boxes revealing a beautiful diamond ring. I had tears falling down my cheeks. And said, "yes I would love to" he but the ring on my finger and stood up and I jumped in his arms and we gave each other a long kiss. Before I realized we had a crowd. Basically the while mall was crowded around everywhere watching us then started clapping and cheering. I started to giggled then turned around to the girl and said "okay you little cake face botch want to see the ring here it is see saw good bye now" as I waved when I said bye. She then ran off to her little friends all sassy. I turned around and ran into the girls arms and we group hugged. Then I hugged all them individually. Then hugged all the boys. After the whole little proposal thing we got our stuff and started walking to the exit. And literally everyone I walked past said congrats to me and shawn. We all got into the same cars again and went home.

(Hey guys hope you like sorry of any of mistakes I made but love you guys bye)