"I-I-" Lucifer is rendered response-less. He takes a small moment to close his eyes and force his good thoughts past the large wall in his mind. It usually blocks any emotion but sarcasm, but he wouldn't allow it. Not right now. "I do." A smile surprisingly makes its way to his lips and up through his cheeks in a warm brush.

"Then go to her," Maze admits quickly, patting the devil himself lightly on his back and smiling both at that irony and how happy he looks right now. Having not seen a smile like that in ages allows her to easily agree to say, "I can look after things here for a while."

Nodding, Lucifer rises to his feet and begins to walk away before turning around quick. "Thank You Maze," he says with his whole dark heart. Leaning down smoothly, he places a single quick kiss on her soft left cheek. She closes her eyes taking it in, knowing he will be long gone when she opens them. Sure enough, he is gone even though his kiss lingers on her skin. Maze raises her hand to touch it, thinking back to his speech and how passionate he was about Chloe, and she begins to think how happy she is for him. Standing up to make her way back to the bar, a revelation hits her.

Maze suddenly remembers the information she gave Ammenadial. Revealing what she at the time could have only guessed Lucifer's weakness was. Now, she knew for sure he was weak for her, and it's like she can feel her own stunted heart skip a theoretical beat.

She lets her thoughts slip quietly out loud. "What have I done?"

xxxxxxxxxx

Stopping his vintage 61' Chevrolet Corvette in front of the lab, he can see all the lights are still on inside and Lucifer knows it is well past midnight. I thought I told her to go home, he grunts. Shifting gears to park, and untwisting the keys from the ignition, he exits the vehicle and lightly shuts the fragile door. Walking up to the building he also takes note of the door being unlocked, opening with ease. With only a quick walk to the main room he quickly notices how vacant the place really is.

In front of his stands the same computer, and it was blinking rapidly in large letters VIEW RESULTS. Naturally, Lucifer relieves his curiosity by clicking on it. The picture that gets pulled up is exactly what Lucifer wanted to see.

"Bloody hell, I was right!" He cries out, hitting his hands down on the table in excitement. To celebrate, he does a little circular dance, rotating his hips clockwise at his will. For once, his accuracy was on point.

But why would she have kept this to herself? Why didn't see call me? Where is she? He begins to wonder, staring at the monitor. Something at the top of the screen was fuzzy. Leaning in, he realizes a piece of tape just hanging on the top of the monitor, snaking it's way towards the back. Lucifer reaches one of his hands around the back of the monitor, and pulls up a shred of paper. Not even paper in fact, but rather money. Not only is it no longer usable thanks to being only half a dollar bill, but it is also defaced with writing on it. Big bold letters reading out BANK.

"Bank?" Lucifer questions to himself aloud. Wonderful, Chloe left me a clue but one I don't understand. Although...Chloe had told him once that when humans were confused, they used a specific search engine of sorts. Go...Goog...Google!

He opens a new tab on the computer and searches up Los Angeles Banks. The top search is not only purple from being previously clicked on, but the time last visited reads 10:45pm. Just shortly after he had left her. The site itself reads of an old abandoned bank on the also abandoned half of the city. Chloe left him all the clues he needed for now. But still, why didn't she tell him in the first place?

He makes split second decision to follow after her using the clue she left. It's a long drive, but he knows he might find her there, and that makes it worth it. The moon shines down on the shiny exterior of the car, and Lucifer stares at it as he lays his foot down further on the gas. Taking turns turns sharp and recklessly not only because he can and it is exhilarating, but because he can feel the bad feeling increasing the closer he gets to this location. Placing his small shred of faith in his gut feeling, he knows it is no longer a matter of if something is going to happen, but when. However, this when was already on the clock, counting down from this moment on. A race against time.