Chapter 2

When the plane finally landed, I got off and grabbed my bags.
"Flight 192 is now boarding" the flight attendant announced as I made my way to the airport entrance. A man in a black suit, looking about 19 years old, held a sign with my name on it.
"Are you Alexandria?" He asked in a semi-deep voice.
"Uh, yes, I am." I said in a rushed voice.
"I'm Austyn , your driver. " he said before walking out of the airport and to a nice black car.
At first the ride was awkward and silent so I decided to ask him questions.
"So Austyn, how old are you?"
"I'm 19."
"Do you work for my aunt or whoever she is?" I ask
"No, I'm her sons best friend and she paid me to pick you up, but we are here now, your cousin isn't home but I got told to show you around." He said, pulling into a massive house, and turning off the car.
We walked inside and the first thing I saw was a kitchen.
" Austyn! Is she here?"a feminine voice called from from inside the kitchen.
"No, mom, I just Went and got McDonald, of course she's here!" Austyn says sarcastically, pulling me into the kitchen. A woman in cooking clothes appeared and smiled at me.
"Hello, I'm Karla, Austyn's mom. Your aunt and cousin are still away so I'll have Austyn show you your room." She smiled, then gave Austyn a look.
"Don't bother her too much James."
"Don't call me by my middle name mom!" Austyn whined. She laughed and walked back into the kitchen.
" So your room is upstairs." He said, walking up the stairs.
We walk into a purple and black room with a queen size bed.
" This is your room, ill go get your stuff." Austyn said, walking out of my new room. I walked to the window and looked out. There was a boy in all black across the street. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes.
" Oh my spork, he's staring." I say to myself then jump out of view.
"Here is yo her stuff. Lunch will be ready soon but mom wants me to show you around after that." Austyn set down my bags and left, shutting the door on the way out. I look out the window to see the boy looking at the house, and glaring. Who was he?

~~~~
A/N If you guys want you could give me some feedback! You don't have to, I'm pretty sure that nobody reads these but oh well! Just let me know what you think so far!