8

Mabel pov;

   "Grunkle Stan, please!"

   I rushed to his side and tried to pull him away from his pacing movements. We had been waiting hours for Ford to return but still no sign of him. I had begun to assume the worst and I knew Stan was beginning to as well.

   Stan sighed and stopped pacing. With a grim stance he walked slowly over to his chair and sat down. I hastily followed, watching his every movement carefully for any signs of emotion.

   "W-We're not gonna see him again...are we?"

   I blinked confusedly, Ford or Dipper?

   "Grunckle Stan, I-"

   "We'll never see either of them ever again, will we?"

   At this point Stan had small tears in his eyes and pain in his voice. I touched his arm lightly as I felt my own eyes burn with the familiar sensation.

   "Damn."

   Stan brought his arm to his face and wiped away his tears. Seemingly trying to play off his pain. He couldn't fool me.

   "What do we do? Our family is being taken away from us and we can't do anything against that stupid fucking triangle! DAMN HIM! DO YOU HEAR ME BILL?! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!"

   I flinched and pulled my hand back from Stan's arm in alarm as he stood up and shook his fist in the air, his voice breaking with every word. He gritted his teeth and apologized for the outburst. I softened and went over to him hugging him tightly. He leaned in and hugged me back apologizes flowing  from his vocal cords.

   "I..just miss them..."

   I rubbed Stan's back lovingly, trying to sooth him.

   "I know I do to-"

   There was a knock at the shack door. At first we both stiffened, I mean, who would be here at such a hour? Slowly, though, hope sprout in both of our hearts, what if it was Ford? Or...Dipper?

   Stan and I broke our embrace as we rushed to the door, hope fueling our strides and every step. Reaching the door Stan swung it open and practically   threw himself into the person standing in the door way.

   "You idiot!! Why? Why the hell would you-"

   "Stanley, please, you know why."

   I stood back somewhat nostalgic like watching them hug each other like that. I know what it's like to be separated from your sibling and how painful it can be sometimes, especially when you don't know if they're okay or not.

   "Yeah, but it's still a shitty reason."

   "Stanley! Mabel is present, watch your la-"

   "Language my ass when you just risked your freedom and life! All for us! You need to stop being the hero so much, Pointdexter and let me have a crack at it."

   Ford laughed softly and the cracks in his face lit up with a smile. Studying his face a while longer he seemed to be holding back on something and very, very tired. I smiled softly, though, they reminded me of Dipper and I.

   "Gruncle Stan? Maybe we should...get some sleep?"

   Stan pulled back from Ford and smiled.

   "Yeah that's a good idea."

   Ford and I made eye contact and I couldn't help myself, I sniffled, I ran to him as my eyes swelled  and then embraced him.

   "Stans right, Gr-*hic*-Gruncle Ford, let us be heroes too."

   He smiled and bent down to embrace me back, petting my hair.

   "I missed you too, Mabel."

   I smiled into his jacket, burying my face deeper and finding myself growing drowsy. Yawning I pulled away and rubbed my eyes.

   "Well, come along Mabel, let's get some sleep. You too, Ford."

   Ford put his hands up in defense and laughed. Making his way to the stairs he smiled and bid us good nights before disappearing into the darkness. When the creaking of the stairs stopped Stan grabbed my shoulders and made me face him, his face worry some.

   "Gruncle Stan? What's-"

   "Did you notice it too?"

   "Notice what?"

   Stan looked back at the stairs his face growing serious.

   "He's hiding something..."

   I glanced at the stairs too now, wondering.

   What happened after he disappeared?

-

Bills pov;

   I awoke to a knocking on my chamber door. They knocked about four times before I actually bothered to get up and acknowledge them. Groaning, I stalked over the the door and grabbed the handle, turning it I pulled the door towards me, a creaking sound could be heard. Peaking out through the small creak I created I noticed Eight-Ball standing in front of it, figuring it was important I swung the door all the way open, he bowed.

   "It was taken care of, sir."

   "What was- oh."

   My scruff morning, or whatever the fuck time it was anymore, voice made Eight-Ball jump. I smirked.

   "Well done, go party, you earned it."

   Eight-Ball bowed again and left. I shut the door and floated back to my bed. As I neared it I realized I was no longer requiring sleep. My human brain was fully charged...so now what? This place was actually quite the boring inhabitance sometimes. Sighing I began to search through my mind for something to do. Suddenly I smirked remembering a certain pet and the unfinished business we had left off on.
Licking my lips I teleported my self to Pine Tree's room, turning myself invisible along the way.

   When I appeared in Pine Tree's room I found him laying in his bed staring blankly at the ceiling. Predicting his thoughts to be boring I just decided to mess with him this time, instead of reading him. Staying invisible I began to slowly float down to his level. When I was right above his nose I snapped my fingers and the lights went suddenly dark. He jumped and took an inhale of breath to scream before I snapped my fingers again and he was gagged, chains binding him to the head board, the lights never coming on once. After some struggling, Pine Tree gave up and began to sweat nervously waiting for some thing to happen. I smirked, time to make an entrance.

   Snapping my invisibility off I stood there in the darkness silently. I then snapped the lights on and Pine Tree jumped at my sudden appearance. I smirked and strode over to him crawling in between his legs and laying on him. He peeped through the gag and I pulled it out of his mouth, smirking.

   "Master?"

   "Hm?"

   I said trailing circles with my finger around Pine Tree's belly button, clearly making him squirm.

   "What are you doing?"

   I sighed and lifted myself up over him,  right above him. Leaning down to his neck I inhaled deeply then exhaled causing him to shiver. Sticking my face into his skin I whispered huskily,

   "Finishing what I stared."