1

Dipper pov;

   I was still getting over the fact that Bill was human now before he pulled his hand away from mine. I had just made a deal with my sworn enemy. Why? All for my family and friends. I didn't care, as long as they would get safety from this hell hole I would be alright. Even if I was at Bills mercy.

   As Bills blue flamed hand went out, I found myself in chains. Bright blue police like chuffs chained my hands in front of me and I suddenly found myself unable to move. I let out a small gasp and 'oh' as I was lifted off into the air and placed into Bills coat pocket. I hadn't truly realized until now but Bill was a Titan! A humongous giant like human. After placing me into his, rather deep pocket, the chains disappeared and I could move. But all I could do was peer through a small rip in his pocket. That was enough though as I saw him set Ford down and turn him back into a human. His last words escaping his mouth.

   "-listen to him!...wait...Dipper?! No!"

   Ford whipped around and glared at Bill.

   "How dare you take him! He's just a boy! Release him!"

   Bill laughed evilly clutching his human sides as he wiped away a fake tear.

   "A boy? Sixer, he's sixteen now! Going on seventeen! Are you a idiot?"

   Ford glared as Bill continued on.

   "Besides, we made a deal, the towns safety in return for himself."

   Ford features quickly went from ill kill you to what?...

   "No...No! Dipper! Please tell me it isn't true!"

   Ford stepped closer to Bill as if I might appear right in front of him. Bill laughed as he lifted me up from his pocket. I was levitating with some kind of red glow outlining my shape. I struggled.

   "Gruncle Ford...I'm Sorry...please keep everyone safe!"

   Ford stared at me as if I had just shot him in the stomach and then ripped out his soul with my two bare hands. I couldn't stand the look. I had to look away.

   "Oh well isn't this cute! Hahahah!"

   Bill laughed some more before calming down and pushing his hands straight out from his side. He groaned as the ground started to shake. Ford was also lifted up off from the ground along with everybody else that had gathered in the town streets.

   "Look, Pine Tree, I'm a demon of my word. I will restore the town and nobody will get hurt. I'll still rule but not here."

   Suddenly the town went back to the way it was before Bill attacked. The shops, streets, and townspeople were all restored. Nobody was a stone anymore and families were reunited. Even Mabel's bubble popped in the distance and she landed softly in Fords arms, sleeping peacefully.

   "There, now my nightmares, to the forest!"

   Bill's nightmares hollered and hooted as they ran into the forest to cause havoc. At least the town would be safe.

   "Now, Sixer, let me explain what just happened. Everyone is safe. The town now has a border around it so none of my havoc can get in. People can leave, but at their own risk. You all will never run out of resources or anything you may ever need. Oh and you will find your brother unharmed in the shack. Now, my pet and I must leave."

   "Wait! Let us say goodbye!"

   Bill started down at me, my sudden outburst being pondered in his demon mind. He shook his head, seemingly unbelieving of what he was about to do next, then nodded brining me down to Fords level. We were both still levitating in Bills grasp, but I could still hug Gruncle Ford. I kissed Mabel's forehead and smiled at her peaceful face. I hoped that she would be alright without me.

   I turned to leave with Bill when Ford grabbed my hand. He was tearing up. I felt my chest break.

   "I'll be okay, this is what I wanted. Tell everyone I love them. Especially Soos, Wendy, Stan, And Mabel. I love you too, Grunkle Ford."

   "Dipper, I-"

   "Times up Pine Tree!"

   I was suddenly violently ripped from Fords grasp and thrown back into Bills pocket. I could hear Fords screams as Bill descended with me into the forest. The wind of passing by trees clogging our ears. Muffling my soft sniffling. 

   Why is the right choice so painful?

   "This is where you'll be staying."

   I glanced around my bedroom? Yea, I know! Werid. I'm a prisoner at Bills chaotic mercy yet in his triangled castle I had a room?! Shouldn't I be in the dungeon?

   I walked up and touched the walls. They were, ironically, made of Pine Trees. My bed sat in the far corner and I had a closet filled with clothing and other necessities. In the other corner was a desk with a journal, some pens, and loose leaf paper. Next to the desk was a bookshelf filled with books. The room was actually a very nice one. But it was nothing compared to the one I shared with Mabel.

   "Behind that bookshelf leads to my room and throne room so if you ever need me you can move it to come get me. But, if you try to escape, your families safety will no longer be my problem. Got it?"

   I shook my head nervously. Bill had changed back into his average human height. Even being at his average height he was still pretty tall. He was about a foot or less taller then me.

   "Uhm...Bill?"

   "Yeah?"

   I turned around to face him.

   "Thanks, for giving me a room and not a...cage..."

   He stared at me and smirked.

   "Don't get too comfortable thanking me Pine Tree. This may be were you're staying but I'll get my fun out of you!"

   I shivered and nodded. Bill chuckled and then left the room. Closing the door behind him and locking it. Leaving me alone. Forever.

    I miss Mabel and I's putt putt course.