Sparks Fly

Sean basically admitted he liked me. It seems far fetched, but I swear Sean likes me. I hope he does, but I also hope he doesn't. If Sean likes me, and I like him, then John will have a reason to use a knife instead of his fists.
   Besides Sean admitting he likes me, he also said he didn't like his girlfriend. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I said, "Why don't you break up with her? You said she doesn't make you happy, so why keep her?" Sean looked at me. "I've thought about breaking up with her. I'm not sure what's been holding me back," he said.
   We sat in thought for a moment. Then, to make a conversation, I said, "You have tons of fans. I watched a "Reading Your Comments" video. There was one person who said they were being abused. Mentally and physically," my eyes began to water a little. "What advice did you give them?" I asked. I knew what Sean said in the video, but I wanted to hear it out loud. "I said, "find yourself a really good friend to hang out with. Do something to distract yourself from the pain. Do your best not to provoke your abuser. Try to find help, most importantly." I looked at him with soft eyes. I did all of those. Every. Single. One. Except for the last one. I'd be dead in an instant if I told anyone about John.
   I didn't realize I had tears slowly sliding down my face until Sean wiped them off for me. "Bee, are you....?" He didn't finish his question. I wanted to admit it to him. I wanted to tell him I needed his help, but I couldn't. Not ever. "Sean, it's complicated..."
"No, Bridget, it's not!" He was angry. "You promised to tell me everything! That you had nothing to hide!" I stared at Sean. How could he not understand I was trying to save my own butt by staying quiet? I slowly stood up. I lifted my sweatshirt and undershirt to reveal the massive bruise on my side. This isn't the half of what his bad side is like, I thought. "I guess my life is an open book, now." I sat back down. We sat there in utter silence. Sean was shocked, but he knew the whole time. "If you can save me, Sean, then I would be forever in your debt." He stared into my eyes, and I stared back into his. They were so pretty and bright. They could light up anyone's world.
   "Bridg-" I cut him off by planting a big kiss on his lips. I felt a million fireworks dancing around in my head. My stomach had thousands of butterflies. I pulled away. Awkward silence. "I-I'm sorry, Sean. I-I'll just-" I was cut off again by Sean's lips pressing into mine. I was falling... falling... falling... For a YouTuber. For my best friend. For JackSepticEye. I can't do this. John will have my head on a platter. Sean smiled. I couldn't help but smile, too. Then, my face hardened. "No, Sean. I can't do this." He looked at me in dismay. "Bee, you're not serious. That was special. VERY special!" I looked at him, sadly, "I know, Sean. I know." He sighed deeply. "I won't say anything. On one condition." "Spit it out, Sean!" I said, trying to joke around. "I want another one." I could feel my face turn bright red. "Y-you... I-I mean s-sure!" We kissed again. With each second I was around Sean I fell for him more, and more. I knew this was a problem, and yet I stayed by his side as long as I could whenever I could.
   I looked down at my watch. Oh. My. Gosh. It was WAY late. Not the knife... "I've got to go." I said as casually as I could. "B-Bridget?" He said with fear in his voice. I turned around to look where Sean was looking.
   I could see his pocket knife clipped to his pants. His hands were balled into fists. I could see the vain popping out of his head.
   John has found me.

Smiles are Contagious (A JackSepticEye Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें