What Is He? *Part 3*

After I was done with breakfast since it was early I went down the hall, across my room, to grab a towel.

I headed up to my bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on tha fauset and took out my hair tie.

I looked in the mirror before I undressed and I thought I looked hidious!

I quickly took of my clothes and hopped into the warm soothing shower.

It was all steamy and slippery but i managed to relax.

I used my favorite shampoo and my favorite body wash. I rinsed off, turned off the water and walked out of the shower.

It was so damn cooled! I walked over to my towel where my phone was, wrapping myself in my clean fresh new towel as i looked down at my phone.

I had one missed call and one text message from Colter saying he would be here in 10 minutes.

That message and call was recieved at 8:24 am and now its 8:34 am!

OH SHIT! I ran to my room Luckly I didnt fall on my face.....BOOM! I run into Colter.

I swear I couldnt get more red as i fell to the ground glad that my towel didnt fly off.

Colter is on his ass cracking up.

Colter got up and lendedd me a hand for help.

I grabbed it and jumped up.

Patting my hair as Colter say's "Marcia do you need me to leave the room so u can dress?" I quietly said "please, Ill be ready in a few."

He swiftly scootted his way out of my room so angel like.

I quickly ran to my dresser, grabbed a pair of black plad skinny jeans and a purple tank top.

I combed my hair and tosseled it with curls.

I quickly put on eyeliner and mascara letting tears swell in my eyes.

I opened the door and gestured him in.

He had Told me that I changed faster then the boys do in the gym locker rooms.

I walked out the room and he fallowed me.

I headed into the bathroom and he stopped at the doorframe.

I turned on the sink and grabbed my tooth brush.

"Don't worry I wont die, It will just take me 2 minutes to brush my teeth"

We both giggled. His face was gorgous, It was like looking at a picture of a super model.

" Whoah your eyes are Grey today..." I koticed.

"yea um...my eyes hange colors from blue, green, and hazel its really different."

I thought that was so cool. my eyes only stay sky blue.

I brushed my teeth in a minute and a half max. Ugh! Why do I have to pee!?

"Colter I'll be in my room soon i have to use the restroom."

"Ok Carry on." I ran to the bath room.

When I came back, I cought Colter looking at tmy pictures of me and my father when i was only thirteen at a horse track.

Father alwaysed loved betting on the horses. I even remember the horse that father picked and it won.

The name was "Golden Bridge". That day he passed away.

When i think of the horses racing name I think of my dad crossing that golden bridge as he died.