What is He? *Part 2*

IN HONOR OF MY GOOD FRIEND JESSICA

He was sitting at the front of the class, sitting next to Vickie Pronsmen.

Vickie was the whore of the school.

Vickie was all over Colter and I felt devistatingly sad for him even though i started laughing my head off because Vickie was hanging on him like a sloth on a branch.

I know he didnt like what she was doing because he would shover her off once in a while.

When class ended I rushed Up to Vickie and she looked happy...

I asked her very confused "Vickie, are you ok?" with a little laugh at the end.

She responded in a really high toned voice,"ACTUALLY, I'm Great!"

I was strugling to understand, "Uh-um...What?...Wait why?"

I couldnt help but I looked over at Colter.

She was jumping up and down and u could totally see her Thong and her boobs poping out. I was so embarassed for her but truthfuly i didnt care.

So i waited for her response. She told me that colter asked her out... I couldnt think, I was dizzy, And pissed!

Why the fuck would he go out with IT! Shes a SLUT! I walked to lunch slowly thinking why the hell would that happen. he doesnt even know her,he doesnt even know me!

But he touched me, he smiled at me! Ugh! I cant let my day be like this...I put my hood up and walked into the lunch room.

I sat with Sampson, Crystal, Joe, Megan, and Shannen. They were my real good friends i could tell them anything.

I was quiet during lunch but until the end of lunch, Colter came over to where i sat and helped himself to the seat right across from me.

I was scared and i didnt know what to say "hi?' I said with my voice shakie.

"sorry i got lunch late." he said not worring or anything! Did he not know?

I tried to make my voice not sad.

So i said " So......! You and vickie, the first day of school?" he looked at me confused.

"oh ya she was all overme! I couldnt consentrate she was annying the shit out of me!"

I looked at him and laughed! "Are you kidding me! she told me you to were going out! You dont even know her!" I yelled at him. I think he finally though that I was insain.