Thugs and Hood Love 22

Start from the beginning

"Damn, wait," I said as I lowered her down onto the floor so that she could lean against the wall. As soon as soon both my hands were off her, she began to slowly slide down to the floor. When she was sitting completely on the floor, she pulled her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around them, laid her forehead on her knees and began to cry.

I looked down at her and shook my head from left to right. 'This bitch sad,' I thought to myself. And yeah, I called her a bitch. But she my ride or die bitch. My main bitch. And the bitch that I love.

'Billy, why you don't love me? I do. whatever I can for you. I'll go to hell and back fa yo ass, and you know I will. When motherfuckers tell me you fucking with these hoes out on the streets, I stay. When you hit me, I thought about leaving, but shit'd, I didn't. I stayed. Bitches out on the streets looking at me crazy and and shit cause I put up with all yo bullshit. But when I fuck up one time, you hate me and be ready to vamp out. I'm yo ride or die, but where mines at. Why, Billy? Why," Lyric said as she looked up at me with all tears flowing slowly down ha cheeks.

I hated when she got all in her feelings and shit. Especially over some I did. She knew I loved her. Loved her no matter what. I loved her because she had never left me no matter what type of lie they put in her ears. Even when she did think that I was out fucking with them hoes, she never let them know.

I loved her because she was my ride or die. I knew she was since we were young and she would lie to my mom and tell her I was at her house when I was really out on the block making them mines. And when my momma would find out the truth, Lyric .was still right there by my side getting cursed out like there wouldn't be a tomorrow.

Man, I loved that girl that it slick hurt me to know that she thought I didn't I loved her when I did. I loved her this girl so much that I would show her just how much.

But I couldn't show her out in the hall, so I put the card in the slot and pushed the door open. "Ma, get up," I said.

"Why? You don't love me so why the fuck should I get up," Lyric said.

I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. I then bent down to pick Lyric back up and carry her into the room. I gently kicked the door closed once we were inside. "Billy put me down," Lyric said as she slapped me on the chest.

This time I didn't get upset. I told myself I wouldn't get mad at her no matter what or how hard many times she hit me.

I laid Lyric down on the bed. As I was pulling my hands away from underneath Lyric, she pulled my face down towards hers. "I hate you because I love you," Lyric said before she gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

I smiled hard as hell on the inside. But i only let a smirk show. "I love you just because, I said.

Lyric started to cheese the realist she had since we had fought 2 days ago. A smile slipped across my lips because I had missed. Lyric's smile and laugh. Lyric then gave me a passionate kiss that was filled with more love than lust this time. "Make love to me," Lyric begged me in between our kiss.

Lyric POV

"Make love to me," I said with a need lingering on every word.