A walk in the new neighorhood

It was Tuesday me and mark took a walk and was running in the park we went to the store and got some water for us to drink we was out of breath we was running a lot. Before we walk up our driveway there was a lady and her husband and her 5 kids knocking on the door . Hey do you know if this is the new neighbor house who just move in last Saturday yes I do that is us , ok sorry for my kids knocking on your a lot it's ok they are kids let them have fun . Here your flowers and your gift for both of you . We have to go and nice meeting you thanks so much you're welcome have a great day you to . When we got inside the house and lock it we look the window and saw a family in her backyard having a party it looks like a cookout or something else. Mark asked me what is the matter with you come look what ? Why is there so my people on my yard . Babe please don't get me mad we don't even know these people this let them finished there event and we explain to them when they are leaving . It is now 2:33 am we have not got some sleep yet ' I was just so tried i was walking fast downstairs and my hair put in a messy bun . Mark came downstairs running and yelling at the people at the party but they could not here us because the music was loud . I could not understand what mark was saying because it was so loud outside , after me and mark explain why they could not have the party anymore and could not get some sleep the event was over with and we finally got some sleep it was so quite.